“SUPERB INN OWNERS WITH ULTIMATE CORDIAL GESTURES....”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
yountville
“SUPERB INN OWNERS WITH ULTIMATE CORDIAL GESTURES....”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I recently spent 10 days at Seacoast Inn, Hyannis. Not that my review will be any different than the other guests, but I truly had to express that my visit there will be one for the "record books", to say the least. The Inn is remarkable for its cleanliness, convenient kitchenette ammenities, location, and most importantly, the sincere caring that Terri and Al take upon themselves to see that their guests have a truly enjoyable stay at their Inn. I never had a doubt about my stay after reading the reviews, but I must say that I was still very much overwhelmed by the many comforts of "home" during my stay.

I will be anxious once again to repeat by visit next year, and I will extend it to well beyond 10 days. I will now call Seacoast Inn "my home away from home" !!!!

Thank you Al and Terri very much for the wonderful time I spent at your Inn.

Warmest Wishes,
RC
Napa Valley, CA

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
North Kent Coast
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Imagine staying at a place where you feel immediately at home, where questions about anything you want to know are answered with genuine interest and incredibly detailed local knowledge. A place where you feel safe and comfortable, but right in the centre of it all…. Don’t imagine… stay at the Seacoast Inn!

If you’re touring the Cape, visiting Martha’s Vineyard and/or Nantucket then this makes the perfect (and very affordable) base camp.

I’m sure you’ll read other reviews and I don’t want to repeat what others have said except to say – it’s true! We stayed four nights of a 17 day East Coast road trip from New Hampshire to Georgia and I can honestly say Seacoast was the best.

Al and Terri deserve all the recognition they get on Trip – they are an amazing team. Go, you’ll see what I mean.

Room Tip: We loved our room overlooking the Park...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank HolidayManiacsUK
Brattleboro, Vermont
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

I can only iterate what has already been said by other reviewers.
Terri and Al made me feel like a guest in their home and what would have been a routine business trip turned into a mini-vacation.
Thank you and I will be returning there in September!

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The only problem with being number one is that there's only one place to move to! But Sea Coast is not at any risk of complacency. (I feel bad about even putting the words "Sea Coast" and "complacency" in the same sentence!) Al and Terri are the absolute opposite of that.
It's difficult to think of a compliment that hasn't already been paid many times over. They're all fully justified.
We had a lovely room furthest away from the entrance which has a great view over the public park at the back. There are sounds of activity from time to time from the park and bandstand which can be good or not depending on your tastes.
The facilities in the laundry/ice/equipment room are excellent. If I try really hard to think of an improvement it would be to add fruit salad and yogurt at breakfast.
As many others have said, the "icing on the cake" of this great hotel is the attitude of Terri and Al. Nothing is too much trouble and, as always, it's the people who make the big difference.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StephenWard
harlech
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The reception and friendliness of the Innkeepers Terri and Al was outstanding .Rooms spacious wellequipped and very clean .Location perfect for harbour and Main St and only 3/4 mile walk to a
very good beach;.did not have car and did'nt need despite our 81yrs
We spent 4nights there and swam in the sea every day .It concluded 19 days travel in the US- a perfect place to finish a memorial holiday.

Harry &Jean
NWales

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

I don't know what I can say that other reviewers haven't already - but I feel compelled to echo their sentiments anyway. The rooms are kind of simple, but at the same time, they were clean and really honestly huge rooms. The kitchenette and living area give the rooms more of a suite feel. The location is also probably the best in Hyannis - in the middle of the ferry location and the Main Street area. Most importantly - the owners! You can tell they just genuinely love owning that hotel, working there, and helping you. Upon our arrival, they were ready with a million tips for us, and they always remembered the next day to follow up with us (and remembered where we went). They even offered to do our laundry for us! We didn't take them up on that, but it was a sweet sweet offer. Probably my favorite part was the room with free everything - laundry (and detergent), tons of beach chairs, ice, and coolers. Also, breakfast was really good - they had fresh Dunkin Donuts every morning! For the price you stay here, I don't think there could possibly be a better place to stay. I wish there was one in every city!

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lori W
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Terry and Al should not be working in the tourism industry, they should be TEACHING tourism and hospitality. Nothing too much trouble, above and beyond each and every day. Tourist information, beach gear, food for the next part of our trip, tea and biscuits on arrival...the list is endless of what they did to make our stay so very pleasant and enjoyable. The rooms were immaculately clean, the location fine just a stroll to the harbor and to main street. They do not price gouge rates are the same weekdays and weekends. No extras for parking etc. don't bother looking anywhere else, book with Terri and see what I mean. Give the puppies a pat too, they are gorgeous.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. Beds are very comfortable. Immaculately clean and well presented. No road n...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank OzRobBris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Bayside Resort Hotel
#11 of 22 in Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!