“BEST experience ever!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
CT
“BEST experience ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

After staying at the SeaCoast Inn, I am now SPOILED FOR LIFE!!!! Everything about it was perfect! Al and Terri were the most FABULOUS hosts. We were warmly greeted when we arrived. They told us about the hotel, and showed us a room where we could borrow coolers, beach equipment, and get ice. After that, they personally walked us up to our room (which they had upgraded!). The room was very spacious, and the little kitchenette was so convenient! The air conditioner worked very well! The room was bright and airy. The room was immaculate! Outside, there were beautiful hanging flowers, and windowboxes with flowers, which gave an extra nice touch to an already perfect place. Breakfast was served every morning, with a very generous spread. Terri and Al would talk to us in the morning, and casually ask what we were doing for the day. If it was the beach, they knew the best one, and would give you an address and directions. If it was going sightseeing, they would give you a map, and highlight things to see. If we talked about getting dinner later, they shared their recommendations, and provided menus. They knew EVERYTHING and were so quick to help! The hotel was a block from the main street, so many things were within walking distance, which was fantastic. The only thing that could make this place better is a pool (for times where you don't want to go to the beach, but want to lay in the sun and take a dip!) On the way out, they give a parting gift. We even saw past guests stop by just to say hi to Terri and Al!! They were staying somewhere else, because SeaCoast Inn was full, but that is the relationship that Terri and Al build with their guests. Their customer service is unlike anything I have ever seen, and I am forever thankful for them making this vacation such a fabulous experience!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank AFanInCT

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

After reading all the rave reviews, and seeing SeaCoast is 2012 Trip Advisor #1 for “Service”, “Bargain” and “Hyannis Hotel” (1st out of 21), I signed up for a week. Result: what a smash, along with my six surprises:

1. It was really charming—like a B&B that was so cozy and happy that it grew.
2. It really is a Gateway to The Cape and Islands. I discovered it’s only about an hour to anywhere on the Cape and Martha’s Vineyard, a little longer to Nantucket—perfect for day trips. The surprise—it was so convenient I could easily go back to see more of what I liked—and I did.
3. I felt the value up close when I came back for the evening—I was glad I didn’t spend a bucket of dough for a golf course or fancy digs when I had been out and about all day.
4. Terri and Al have instinctive hospitality—eager hosts linking the physical Gateway and the guest. They asked what I like. I like bikes, boats, beach, charming towns, nature, adventures, new things, and seafood--they catered their suggestions with up-to-date info about what I wanted. Each day trip was efficient, I saw lots, but they made sure not to overload—a smart, resourceful combination I surely would have misplayed had I done it alone.
5. It was more than the route and the sights--I was stocked with all the free beach and picnic gear I wanted—and an infinity ice maker for my water bottle. They even had a whole array of beach gear for little kids, but by the time I got there, I had outgrown them.
6. I was intrigued by the Trip Advisor Trifecta that the Seacoast won. So I looked more closely—and discovered SeaCoast is rated 92.2% “Excellent” by the 676 guest-families who commented. Jeepers. But in fairness, based on my experience, that was no surprise.

I travel a lot, but rarely have I seen such a clear, bright line choice for where to stay. It all fit--no matter how you slice the breakfast muffin.

Room Tip: Consider a room overlooking the Town Green, if available (such as 25, 26, or 27)
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank LittleBiffOne
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here the week of July 23, 2012
At a time where we have seen customer service decline across multiple industries Terri and Al have it figured out. We had a great stay, Terri and Al provided assistance with attractions, dinner, bookings, borrowed us coolers, chairs, umbrellas and even offered to assist with the laundry, the list goes on and on and overall it was an amazing display of customer service.
We will certainly recommend them to everyone we know and will definitely stay with them the next time we are in town. In the meantime continue to show others how it should be done!

4 Thank Jeff P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

All the positive reviews that this place has, are all true and this place is a gem! The onwer Terri, who we interacted with is a very warm and hospitable person and takes a genuine interest in her guests and gives personalised interest. She even booked our tickets for the ferries and we conveniently were paid through our roomtab.

The location is great, very centrally located, market place and ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket are a stone throw away. Rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast was just right. price is amazing value for money!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kandoi770
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I hate to be redundant, but all the very positive reviews you've read about the SeaCoast Inn, and Terri and Al specifically, are the spot on God's Truth. The hosts allowed us to check in a little bit early, Terri showed us the best places in town to eat (Spanky's Shrimp Shack, just a short walk down the road, is terrific), and the rooms were spotless, clean and very well air conditioned. When we return to Hyannis and Cape Code, the SeaCoast Inn will again serve as our home base. We've stayed at some places in the past and sometimes we got the feeling that the owners of the hotel or motel, whether it was a corporate chain or whatever, really didn't give a care. Terri and Al care about making your stay the best it can be. Take our word for it.

Room Tip: Two floors, doesn't really make a difference on which floor you stay. The parking lot is a littl...
3 Thank rogerandmichelina
kentucky43
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Just returned from Sea Coast Inn in Hyannis Ma. This was our fourth visit and it only gets better each time. You feel like you are home from the moment you walk in the door.
Terri and Al are like the brother and sister you have always wanted. Can not do enough for you and always with a smile. They really should teach classes to other motel Owners on how to do Customer Service. You will not find service like theirs anyplace else. The rooms are spotless and large and the cleaning ladies are the best,always friendly and wanting to do a great job and with a smile which is rare these days. Do yourself a favor and if you are going to the cape ,make this your # 1 stop.

Room Tip: Have never had a bad room and have stayed upstairs and down stairs.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank kentucky43
sharon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

After reading reviews of the SeaCoast Inn I found it difficult to imagine this place being as nice as everyone said it was. Well I was wrong. It was better. The location, extremely clean rooms, and unbelievable service made it such a wonderful place to stay. Terri and Al are unbelievable and helped us out in so many ways. You can tell just how much they love what they do and it shows. We can't wait to go back.

1 Thank snady8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,197 reviews
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!