“Hosts make a big difference”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Terri and Al are fantastic. At check-in Terri escorted us to our room and then brought coffee and cookies. The motel is spotless, inside and out. The housekeeping folks seem to work all day, not only making up the rooms but cleaning the common areas. Watched them pruning a hedge and sweeping leaves in the parking lot. Terri, in a reservation confirmation email made is clear that the Inn was located in a urban environment and don't expect a room with a view. However, our room did have a pleasant view of a city park. I believe all the rooms in the back (that are parallel to the road) have the same view. Walking distance to some good restaurants and shopping. The continental breakfast was not as extensive as some but high quality. Only possible negative is a tight parking lot -- I observed a number of folks having difficulty parking larger vehicles. We look forward to visiting the SeaCoast again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I love 5 star hotels. And I never go anywhere without researching first.
We had to see why this place was rated so high.
1. Terri. Terri Al
2. Location. Location. Location
3. It's very clean - I'm a clean freak
4. The units are thoughtful.

We stayed only 2 nights and it was sad leaving our new friends.
Terri and Al love what they do. They don't work for a living - they socialize.
Terri anticipates your needs and that alone made us feel so special.

Our room was very comfortable. It's not the Four Seasons or Westin (which I love). No 500 count sheets but the bed was wonderful and I slept like a baby.
I didn't care for the comforter n blanket. We removed it and I requested an extra sheet.

It's simple and very thoughtful. There's a 2 burner stove, small fridge, microwave, dishes for 2.
All wood floors. Updated bathroom w/ rainshower heads.
Any pics of carpeting in the room are outdated.

I love this place and will return.
I can honestly say if there was a four seasons next door - I would choose
Terri and Al - they are 5 Stars!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Writing this review for mother, who stayed there in September 2012. It was in an excellent location, in relation to ferries, the bus station and Main Street, enabling her to explore the area. The hosts Terri and Al were superb, and were always willing to go the extra mile.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My mom and I recently stayed at the Seacoast Inn 3 nights in early October, and now we see why this hotel is ranked #1 in Hyannis! The rooms are clean and comfortable, the location is perfect, but the best part about our stay had to be the innkeepers, they went above and beyond our expectations. They were so welcoming and helpful! Booking our ferry tickets for us and making sure that we knew where we were going, and offering advice as to the best places to eat and visit in the area.

I have never felt like taking the time to write a review before, but I was so impressed with the value of our stay, that I had to share our experience. The price was unbelievably good for all that's included, even the continental breakfast was fresh and filling. The location was perfect for seeing all of Cape Cod, walking or driving, and the ferry landing to MV and Nantucket was a block away. We highly recommend this Inn for anyone traveling to the area!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Just to confirm what other reviews have said, used trip advisor to plan our accomodation for 3 week road trip in new england and i have to say it did nt let us down. teri and al must be two of the most hard working, friendly efficient people in the hospitality industry, the inn itself spotlessly clean, comfortable and lovely and quiet, nothing worse than having sleep interrupted when on vacation, not here. They go all the way to make your stay as good as it could be, location perfect for exploring the cape, hyannis a nice place, ferries very close to the inn as is main street, resturants, shops bars etc, inn also very reasonable, don t hesitate just stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The room and location on Ocean Street are incredible. Close proximity to the ferries, restaurants are within walking distance. This Inn was a pleasure to stay in, room was very clean, bed was very comfy and quiet. The Inn has a great breakfast in the morning and also a refrigerator if you want to pick up any groceries. I had read all the previous reviews about Terri and Al and they are all so true. The two are so friendly, helpful with any question a traveler could have about the area. Terri and Al are the absolute bests hosts and you will immediately feel at home the minute you meet them and their friendly cleaning staff who keep the rooms immaculate.
I love Hyannis and the Main Street is just a very short walk from the Seacoast. I would not think about staying anywhere else but The Seacoast Inn. Albertos on Main Street will not disappoint. Be sure to go to Wimpy's in Osterville for the best New England Clam Chowder, enjoy this quaint lttle town.

Room Tip: The cleaning staff at The Seacoast Inn keep all the rooms great and comfy!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sailing7
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My husband and I stayed for four nights from 25 September and we could not have had a better experience. Starting with being upgraded (which is always a good welcome ;-)), Terri and Al went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

We booked a Whale watching trip with Terri and on the day got a lift of her to catch the boat at Barnstable. She constantly offered giving us a lift here or there. We also had some laundry done, and Terri would not take any payment for this. The room was great, the whole hotel immaculate, and the location just perfect for Main Street and the harbour - very close to our newfound local pub.

We felt we just got too much for too little.

If we ever make it back to the Cape, we will certainly contact Terri first! And until then we'll recommend it wherever we can.

Thanks, Terri and Al, for making one of our rare getaways so wonderful!
See you maybe for a beer in our place!
Andy & Steff

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!