“One of the best accommodations on our two-month road trip”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Helsinki, Finland
“One of the best accommodations on our two-month road trip”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

As our two-month road trip from the east coast to the west coast and back to the east coast in the United States is almost in the end, it is easy to say, SeaCoast Inn was definitely one of the best accommodations we stayed in. It has competition only with MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, Best Western Plus in Santa Maria, CA, and Hampton Inn in Roswell, NM. The innkeepers kept so good care of us that we would never thought to be so good taken care of - they were so helpful with the directions and a memory card problem that we had, that you wouldn't believe.

The inn itself was is in a nice area with restaurants nearby and you could leave your car to the parking area with no worries. It was very clean overall, the room was spacious and even had a kitchen area. The bed was more than comfortable, and the wifi connection worked very well. The breakfast was a very typical one for American motels, but if it would have been Hampton Inn style, five stars would not be enough. Yes, breakfast area isn't the biggest one but it's big enough, and I just loved the style of the corridor with all the windows.

Money vs. Quality meet in SeaCoast Inn 100 %. SeaCoast Inn is the perfect choice in Cape Cod and I won't even consider other accommodation if I will travel to Cape Cod again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Liisa_Eskelinen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Terri and al still hit the mark for service, hospitality,room amenities and cleanliness just a great all round experience at a great price. Close to many antique shops and restaurants And within walking distance to boats to tour the islands

Room Tip: They are all fine but I like 2nd floor. No noise above
1 Thank linkphilly
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I spent a few days in Cape Cod on a business trip. This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Terri and Al were truly wonderful hosts. I had never been to Cape Cod, but when I told Teri about the places I needed to visit, she took the time to show me how to get to my destinations. She handed me several maps and made some notes on them so I wouldn't get lost. I was able to purchase tickets to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket right at the inn! On one day I stayed at the inn, I had to miss breakfast because I needed to get into town well before sunrise. The night before, Terri prepared a box with breakfast items for me. I was so grateful that she didn't want me to miss breakfast. I have never experienced such outstanding treatment at any of my hotel stays. As for the room itself, it was very clean and cozy. My room was an efficiency - complete with a sink, a small kitchen table, mini fridge, and even plates and utensils. I absolutely loved my room. Also, I really enjoyed the breakfast that was served. There was a box of Dunkin' Donuts each morning (saved me a drive to the donut shop) and a variety of delicious items (muffins, hardboiled eggs, bread, yogurt, etc). I will certainly come back to this inn the next time I am in town!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 October 2012

After reading reviews on this Inn we booked our stay for 7 nights at the SeaCoast Inn. We have never experienced such a friendly and enjoyable stay at any hotel, motel, Inn, etc. The main reason - Teri and Al. We felt like we were staying with friends. They offered all kinds of wonderful information from where to go, where to eat, booking tours, setting up rental cars, offering their gps to use, umbrellas, jackets. It was clean, comfortable, nice continental breakfast, a block to the the harbor and downtown. It really makes a difference to have the owners on site and in charge of their visitors. Again, you cannot go wrong by staying here - don't look any farther for a place to stay.

1 Thank Janet S
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed 26 October 2012

My husband and I recently spent a week at the Seacoast Inn with Terri & Al. I chose the inn based on all the reviews I read and have to say they were all true. Terri is such a joy with all her knowledge and information of Cape Cod. We took all her advice on where to go and what to see on the Cape, Boston and Rhode Island. We would not have done so much had it not been for her. Both she and Al are like meeting old friends, such a joy.
Sea Coast Inn is well kept, very clean and comfortable. We had a room on the first floor which was very convenient due to our aging joints...This certainly was one of our best vacations and will definitely return to the Sea Coast Inn again.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a great inn and great innkeepers, you have it here!
Mansfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Having left the frenzy of New York, it was a pleasure to arrive in Cape Cod - and what a welcome we received! I find it difficult to find fault with the Sea Coast Inn. Our efficiency room was large and airy and extremely clean. Breakfasts were served in a small conservatory to the front of the building where seating was never a problem although the Inn was full. The owners were helpful in taking care of all our needs. Terri offered excellent advice on trips and outings, certainly saving us time and money. She even lent us a Sat.Nav. for the duration of our stay. Al was always in the background and amongst other things, offered a laundry service for no extra charge. Much appreciated. The Inn is conveniently situated for local restaurants and centrally placed in Cape Cod for all the area has to offer. I would certainly recommend both a trip to Martha's Vineyard and whale watching from Provincetown.

Room Tip: Upper room at the rear overlooking the park a good choice.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Northern CA
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in October. I selected this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews, and the location in Hyannis, which suited our trip. We had a very nice stay, due in large part to Terri and Al, the innkeepers. Terri seems clairvoyant in the way she anticipates needs and comes up with an idea or a map or brochure! She and Al were very welcoming and extremely helpful to us in planning our time on the Cape. Our upstairs room was spacious, very clean, and comfortable, with great seating, a good TV and heater. A little noise can come through from adjoining rooms, but we travel with a noise machine and ear plugs, and slept like babies. We had a view out the back window to a large park. The inn is around the corner from Main Street, with many restaurants in the area. We walked everywhere. Breakfast was decent and continental style. We would recommend this inn and would stay again!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Bayside Resort Hotel
#11 of 22 in Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!