“Awesome vacation, awesome Inn!!!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We arrived home today from our Cape Cod vacation. After setting back in, I made sure one of the first thing I did was let everyone know how wonderful and welcoming Terri and Al are, the owners of the SeaCoast Inn. The Inn is very clean, comfortable and perfectly located. It is only ten minutes walk to the ferry, one block away from Main Street and a walking distance to all the restaurants. As I mentioned earlier, both Terri and Al are both wonderful people and fun to talk to. They made ferry reservations for us for our day trip to Martha's Vineyard, gave us information of the best dining spots around town and they even offered to do our laundry... how awesome is that?!!! Continental breakfast included orange juice, tea, fresh coffee, fresh donuts, bagels, muffins, cereals, hard boiled eggs, yogurts and cereal. The cleaning staff, especially Nicky were all nice and friendly. I left Hyannis this afternoon feeling like I had made new friends. If you want the best Cape Cod vacation, then I highly recommend that you stay at the SeaCoast Inn.
Thank you from Paul D. and Pat C.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 August 2013

My wife had never been to Cape Cod before, and I hadn't been since I was a child, so we were looking for a hotel that would allow us easy access to all that the Cape has to offer. The SeaCoast Inn exceeded all of our expectations! This hotel is in a perfect spot for people who want to explore the entire Cape, including Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. It is only a block from Main Street. with all of it's shops and restaurants. It is also only a short walk from the beach and the ferry. The owners, Terri and Al, are the most helpful B&B owners that my wife and I have come across in all of our travels. They are extremely knowledgeable about the Cape, and you can tell that they really enjoy making your vacation a wonderful experience. Our room was large, and very clean. The bed was very comfortable, and we both got a good night's sleep. The breakfast was better than many of the others we've had at similar B&B's. In addition to the requisite muffins and cereal, they also featured toast, croissants, bagels, and two boxes of different varieties of donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. I always like to include some constructive criticism in my reviews, but I am really struggling to come up with anything for the SeaCoast Inn. Understand that this place is not a beach side resort with ocean views or a pool. The owners make this very clear before you book a room. We really didn't mind because it was so wonderful in so many other ways. The next time we travel back to the Cape, we will absolutely stay at the SeaCoast Inn!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The Seacoast Inn is a wonderful place to stay. The owners, Terri and Al, were incredibly helpful and welcoming, providing lots of information about places to go and things to do during our 4 day stay on Cape Cod. Considering it's a motel, the facilities they offer out do some of those offered in bigger hotels. They have beach towels, chairs and rucksacks for guests to use during their stay, free laundry facilities and even offered to do our laundry for us! We arrived the day the Boston Pops were playing on the Town Green and they enthused about them so much they even gave us some tickets, so we could enjoy the experience for ourselves. Our holiday in Hyannis couldn't have been any better, thanks largely to Terri and Al's kindness and great customer service. We will definitely recommend the Seacoast to friends as a top place to stay in the Cape.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, and are furnished and cleaned to a high standard. The rooms with a king bed...
1  Thank Jon L
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The owners of the hotel are extremely friendly and clearly run a guest oriented business. They drove our family to the ferry in the morning and offered other families rides to the beaches. They also offer people their GPS to help them navigate, and beach toys for the kids! I have never met more friendly people in my entire life, and had a more enjoyable stay somewhere.
The rooms are very nice and should fit the needs of any family! The beds are warm, the air conditioner works, the kitchenettes are equipped, and there is plenty of space to relax in. I felt right at home!
I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cat B
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

A last minute trip resulted a big unknown, where to stay. The SeaCoast Inn had one room available.
The Innkeepers meet with a warm welcome, help to room and EXTRA mile service for ever single request.
THe combination of location, value and service is exceptional.
We will gladly stay with them AGAIN and AGAIN!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Sf8a
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I expected a clean, welcoming room but SeaCoast is MUCH MUCH MORE!! Much better than the SPOTLESS room were Terri and Al. They stopped at NOTHING. They could not do MORE for us. EVERYTHING WE NEEDED WAS ARRANGED with a smile. i have been fortunate to be on several European trips and conventions for work in a different city each year and NOWHERE was the staff more friendly and accommodating!!!! I feel like I have known them for years. I actually hated to leave. DON"T MISS THIS EXPERIENCE. .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Just spent the weekend at the SeaCoast and I'll I can say is that Terri and Al truly deserve the rating they have. The room was large, comfortable and clean; and when we told Terri we would be staying til Monday she told us about the Boston Pops Concert next door to hotel and got us tickets for it. This is definitely the place stay to go out and explore Cape Cod; and we'll definitely be coming back to on our next trip to the Cape.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#1 of 22 in Hyannis
1 mi away
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!