“SeaCoast Inn - Hyannis, MA”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Arizona
“SeaCoast Inn - Hyannis, MA”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A hearty thanks to my Trip Advisor cohorts. I would never have found the SeaCoast Inn without them. But I am sure glad I did.

Based on reviews read here, I booked our family (wife & 7 year old daughter) into the SeaCoast Inn for three nights in June 2014. Located just off Main Street in Hyannis you can walk to everywhere you want to be in town. A half mile south and you are at the pier for ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. One block north and you’re on Main Street with all of it’s restaurants and shops. The JFK Memorial and several beaches are also close by. So location is fantastic.

The Inn itself is a great place to lay your head. There is no pool. So if you must have one, you don’t want to book here. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean. Terri and Al are fantastic hosts who will do whatever they can to make your stay wonderful. They booked us discounted ferry tickets, suggested endless restaurants (and steered us clear of those they didn’t think were up to par), and gave great directions for both Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard. They went above and beyond with my daughter by securing her favorite donut behind the desk each morning so she was sure to get it. And when we were scheduled to depart granted us a late checkout so we could visit the beach one final time.

A great breakfast is provided each morning (bagels, muffins, cereals, coffee, etc.). When you check in you are escorted to your room to make sure everything is acceptable. When we checked out, Terri insisted on saying goodbye to the whole family and provided us with chocolate for the trip home. We will most definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I rarely write reviews but felt necessary to comment on this hotel. We spent three days last weekend at the hotel. It is absolutely the very best place to stay for taking a trip on any of the ferries to the islands. The hotel is walking distance to the harbor and the restaurants in town. For a small hotel it felt more like a luxury bed and breakfast. Terri and her husband took care of all our needs and even helped us plan our weekend. They went above and beyond for us to make my birthday weekend a special one. You can ask them for help with anything. It was a great weekend. What I truly need to comment on was the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire property. It was cleaner than some of the 5 star properties I've stayed in. I simply have no negative comment at all about this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
new york, new york
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our family stayed here for 3 nights last summer. The experience could not have been more pleasant. Terri was very helpful with setting up day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard and the highlight of our trip-whale watching off the coast of Provincetown.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank stfor
Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My sis and I took our mom to celebrate her 75th birthday, and staying at this Inn made it even more special. Upon entering our room, we discovered a little gift for our mom, and that was a perfect start for our week. The room was spotless, and very comfortable with a small stove, refrigerator, and tea kettle, along with spoons, plates, etc. Terri and Al were extremely helpful with getting tickets to our trip to the other islands, and provided us with maps to places we wanted to visit, along with great recommendations. They were very nice, and genuinely pleasant. When I go back I know where I will stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Vera_always
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed there with my family and the service we got has been first class. Excellent!!

Thank you Terri for your advice and assistance to make that trip one of the best ever.

My whole family enjoyed the 5 days at your Inn very very much

Johann and Family (Austria)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Johann0961
bay shore
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I just returned from the seacoast inn yesterday and I couldn't wait to get on and write an awesome review for them! Terri and al are so warm and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel, we picked this hotel because of the great reviews and we were beyond satisfied. The hotel is in the perfect area, we didn't get in our car to go anywhere expect whale watching and to Martha's Vineyard which Terri had so nicely set up for us. Rooms were so so clean, even the breakfast in the morning was great. Definitely will be returning next year!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Colleen T
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I chose the SeaCoast Inn because of the great reviews it got on tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. Terri and Al greeted us warmly and made us feel right away that we made the right choice. Our room was very clean and more than adequate. We were within walking distance of the shopping on Main Street and all the fine restaurants Hyannis has to offer. The boat docking area is also short walking distance away. All in all we enjoyed our weekend stay very much at the SeaCoast Inn and will definitely stay there again when we come back to Hyannis.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,200 reviews
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!