“Great location, wonderfully clean and hospitable hosts....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great location, wonderfully clean and hospitable hosts....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My teenage daughter and I stayed here on a Mother/Daughter trip to Boston/Cape Cod/Nantucket. We stayed a bit late in Boston sight seeing so we didn't get to Hyannis until around 8 pm. As we were pulling into the parking lot I got a phone call from the owners. They were just calling to check and make sure we were ok. As we got out of the car, here comes both of them...helping us with luggage, pointing us to restaurants that were still open. I had to pull my daughter away from the office because of the cute office dogs that were greeting her. The hotel rooms are spotless, clean and perfect for what you need. You can walk up the street to multiple restaurants and the ferries. Breakfast was great and relaxing in the breakfast nook. I underestimated the time to get to the ferry a bit (hey, we are from Texas and don't do ferries very often!) and Terri had the van ready and waiting in case we needed a lift. She gave us great tips for Nantucket, our ferry tickets were ready and waiting and the next day we were able to sleep late and get in a load of laundry for the next leg of our journey. So helpful, so nice, so clean...perfect. I would take a million stays at a place like this over a major chain hotel anyday.

1 Thank jrt55857

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had previously stayed at the SeaCoast in 2009 and had a very enjoyable stay. We were a bit apprehensive that it might not be as good---our fears were unfounded as the place is as good or even better than it was before. It has been meticulously maintained and updated. Teri and Al are still delightful people who are extremely knowledgeable about the business of running a small hotel and caring about the well-being of their guests. The hotel remains spotless and the breakfast provided was lovely and the location very convenient being only a block from Main Street in Hyannis. Having a coffeemaker, microwave and small frig made our stay very easy and comfortable. This is not a resort and they are very up front with that on their website but we feel it offers great value and wonderful location from which to access various parts of Cape Cod. Thanks Teri and Al---we are glad to see your business still doing so well---it is well deserved!!!

Room Tip: We had a king sized room and it was a good size and very comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank skygoddess46
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

A hearty thanks to my Trip Advisor cohorts. I would never have found the SeaCoast Inn without them. But I am sure glad I did.

Based on reviews read here, I booked our family (wife & 7 year old daughter) into the SeaCoast Inn for three nights in June 2014. Located just off Main Street in Hyannis you can walk to everywhere you want to be in town. A half mile south and you are at the pier for ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. One block north and you’re on Main Street with all of it’s restaurants and shops. The JFK Memorial and several beaches are also close by. So location is fantastic.

The Inn itself is a great place to lay your head. There is no pool. So if you must have one, you don’t want to book here. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean. Terri and Al are fantastic hosts who will do whatever they can to make your stay wonderful. They booked us discounted ferry tickets, suggested endless restaurants (and steered us clear of those they didn’t think were up to par), and gave great directions for both Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard. They went above and beyond with my daughter by securing her favorite donut behind the desk each morning so she was sure to get it. And when we were scheduled to depart granted us a late checkout so we could visit the beach one final time.

A great breakfast is provided each morning (bagels, muffins, cereals, coffee, etc.). When you check in you are escorted to your room to make sure everything is acceptable. When we checked out, Terri insisted on saying goodbye to the whole family and provided us with chocolate for the trip home. We will most definitely return.

Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I rarely write reviews but felt necessary to comment on this hotel. We spent three days last weekend at the hotel. It is absolutely the very best place to stay for taking a trip on any of the ferries to the islands. The hotel is walking distance to the harbor and the restaurants in town. For a small hotel it felt more like a luxury bed and breakfast. Terri and her husband took care of all our needs and even helped us plan our weekend. They went above and beyond for us to make my birthday weekend a special one. You can ask them for help with anything. It was a great weekend. What I truly need to comment on was the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire property. It was cleaner than some of the 5 star properties I've stayed in. I simply have no negative comment at all about this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
new york, new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our family stayed here for 3 nights last summer. The experience could not have been more pleasant. Terri was very helpful with setting up day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard and the highlight of our trip-whale watching off the coast of Provincetown.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank stfor
Plattsburgh, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

My sis and I took our mom to celebrate her 75th birthday, and staying at this Inn made it even more special. Upon entering our room, we discovered a little gift for our mom, and that was a perfect start for our week. The room was spotless, and very comfortable with a small stove, refrigerator, and tea kettle, along with spoons, plates, etc. Terri and Al were extremely helpful with getting tickets to our trip to the other islands, and provided us with maps to places we wanted to visit, along with great recommendations. They were very nice, and genuinely pleasant. When I go back I know where I will stay!

2 Thank Vera_always
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed there with my family and the service we got has been first class. Excellent!!

Thank you Terri for your advice and assistance to make that trip one of the best ever.

My whole family enjoyed the 5 days at your Inn very very much

Johann and Family (Austria)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Johann0961
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,197 reviews
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!