Terri and Al are the best Inn keepers in the state of Massachusettes!
Since I reserved our rooms in the off season, there were several emails exchanged between Terri and myself, but I already KNEW our stay at the SeaCoast was going to be great!
My choice was made after all the rave reviews I read over and over again.
You will LOVE the location, price, and charm of this place! It's a GEM!!!!
I can't say enough about the SeaCoast Inn! If we go back to the Cape this is where we'll be staying!
1. Great place to use as your 'home base' and just around the corner of Main Street, with lots of shops, and restaurants.
2. Great price in season or out! Includes breakfast to get you started each morning, and they have one of the fastest internet connections I've ever used at a hotel!!
3. Terri and Al, the owners, make you feel like you are right at home wih a lot of old fashion customer service.The rooms are comfortable, nice decor, and CLEAN! I like the interior access yet feels like an outside corridor with large balcony type windows that can be opened to let the cool fresh breeze in.
4. You can wash right there on the premises, borrow coolers for your day trips, even beach equipment, you name it, if Terri has it, she'll let you use it.
5. We decided on an unplanned whale watch tour, after hearing a man walking into the office, raving about the awesome tour he went on that day! Since it was just May, I didn't know if I had warm enough cover ups for being out on a boat this early in the season. Terri told me she'd lend me some jackets if we needed them, AND booked the tour for us right there on the spot and it was charged to our room. I was SO glad I overheard this man, we saw TONS of whales on our tour!
If you're into lighthouses, the Cape is a great place to start. Some you can tour, some just take pics, some you can only see by boat. Check out the Chatham, Nauset, Three Sisters, Highland, and Sandyneck lighthouses. The Awesome little town of Sandwich, Dexter Grist mill, Boardwalk, ScargoTower, JFK museum just to name a few other things to see. and ALL of these places are within a few minutes away to just an hour away.
Terri and Al.... we'll be BACK!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SeaCoast Inn is in an excellent location for touring the Cape and the Islands, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. The ferries to the Islands, local Hyannis restaurants, shops and beaches are all within a short walking distance. We are family owned and operated and are knowledgeable about the surrounding area, sites and attractions. The facility is quiet and newly renovated with all non-smoking rooms. Most rooms have efficiencies. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your SeaCoast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacoast Hotel Hyannis
- SeaCoast Inn Hyannis, Cape Cod