“The SeaCoast Inn in Hyannis Ma is AWESOME!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 6 June 2010

Terri and Al are the best Inn keepers in the state of Massachusettes!
Since I reserved our rooms in the off season, there were several emails exchanged between Terri and myself, but I already KNEW our stay at the SeaCoast was going to be great!

My choice was made after all the rave reviews I read over and over again.
You will LOVE the location, price, and charm of this place! It's a GEM!!!!
I can't say enough about the SeaCoast Inn! If we go back to the Cape this is where we'll be staying!

1. Great place to use as your 'home base' and just around the corner of Main Street, with lots of shops, and restaurants.
2. Great price in season or out! Includes breakfast to get you started each morning, and they have one of the fastest internet connections I've ever used at a hotel!!
3. Terri and Al, the owners, make you feel like you are right at home wih a lot of old fashion customer service.The rooms are comfortable, nice decor, and CLEAN! I like the interior access yet feels like an outside corridor with large balcony type windows that can be opened to let the cool fresh breeze in.
4. You can wash right there on the premises, borrow coolers for your day trips, even beach equipment, you name it, if Terri has it, she'll let you use it.
5. We decided on an unplanned whale watch tour, after hearing a man walking into the office, raving about the awesome tour he went on that day! Since it was just May, I didn't know if I had warm enough cover ups for being out on a boat this early in the season. Terri told me she'd lend me some jackets if we needed them, AND booked the tour for us right there on the spot and it was charged to our room. I was SO glad I overheard this man, we saw TONS of whales on our tour!

If you're into lighthouses, the Cape is a great place to start. Some you can tour, some just take pics, some you can only see by boat. Check out the Chatham, Nauset, Three Sisters, Highland, and Sandyneck lighthouses. The Awesome little town of Sandwich, Dexter Grist mill, Boardwalk, ScargoTower, JFK museum just to name a few other things to see. and ALL of these places are within a few minutes away to just an hour away.
Terri and Al.... we'll be BACK!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 4 June 2010

We have just spent two days at the SeaCoast Inn and we wish we had booked it for a week. Immaculate, bright, comfortable rooms and exceptional customer service! Truly a standout.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ILoveTexas
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Great location, fantastic very clean room; but the most important thing we enjoyed was the "5 star plus" excellent old fashion customer service !!! The only place we will stay on our next trip to Hyannis.
Best advice; book early if you want a room !
Harry & Dale
Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarryDale
Reviewed 30 May 2010

My grown daughter and I stayed for one night. We were greeted with smiles and dining information, even a call to make a reservation.
The place is bright and airy, with colorful hanging baskets of flowers along the exterior. Our rooms were VERY clean and the beds VERY comfortable. A tiny cooking and fridge area was more than we needed, but staying longer, would have served us well.
The location is just off Main Street (great shopping and dining), well within walking distance. Free parking too.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank mmmhill
Reviewed 25 April 2010

We only had one full day to spend on Cape Cod and were worried whether or not we had the time to see the important things. Luckily we had used TripAdvisor to select SeaCoast Inn: our hosts made sure that we had one of the best days of our 1 month U.S. tour on the Cape. Their GPS route took us all over the Cape & they also got us a booking on a stunning whale watching trip. Back in Hyannis they recommended a nice restaurant, plus gave us good tips for drive back to New York.

The Inn itself is nice - clean, no frills but we had a good nights sleep. As an added bonus, we got our laundry done which really helps on a long trip.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LassiK
Reviewed 20 November 2009

I chose the SeaCoast Inn because of the rave reviews, and after spending five days there, I can say all the reviews are true. Terri and Al are exceptional hosts, checking every day on our plans and helping in every possible way, such as giving us recommendations for restaurants in town. When we wanted to visit Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, they provided discounted tickets; when we wanted to drive to Provincetown, Terri gave us a GPS, a list of addresses to put into it to ensure we went the scenic route, advised on the best place to park (absolutely essential, as it was a weekend) and gave us a list of places to eat. The rooms were spotless and comfortable - we couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank AGVAUK
Reviewed 15 November 2009

I read the reviews and thought they were overdoing the praiseing but how wrong I was.These places are few and far between. Terri and Al deserve a medal for all they do.We stayed five nights and when it came to move on every where else had a lot to live up to.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ArnieHudds
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth
1 mi away
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!