“Great people, perfect location!”
Review of Cape Cod Inn

Cape Cod Inn
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was traveling alone to Hyannis for work, and came in early for a day to explore. This property is perfectly located on Main street, I could walk easily and safely to museums, shops, beach, boats, and restaurants. It was clean and comfortable, and Dee at the desk couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They really want your stay to be amazing, and will do anything they can to help. It may not be the biggest or the fanciest (they're trying), but I'd stay there again and definitely recommend it for individuals or families heading to the cape to explore. Oh, and I love the fact that despite it being a small place, they've got free wifi!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bahamaniac11

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before our trip to the vineyard and on our way back. Was a nice place. Clean and not smelly. Breakfast was crummy but that's OK with us. We had a second floor room so no loud noise from above. Would stay here again. Price was negotiable when I called in advance to book. Yay!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank SeaofCyn
Reviewed 31 July 2014

myself and 3 friends stayed at the Cape Cod Inn recently. First let me say that the room was clean, didn't smell, the bathroom was clean. However, overall the Inn is a bit run down, even though they have obviously been doing renovations, they're poorly done. Our room only had the mirror in the bathroom - For a few dollars they could put one in the room. Also not enough outlets. Something crucial in this day and age. Worst was the continental breakfast was set up in the bar - which did smell like stale beer. yuck! So unfortunately we didn't even go near it. Finally, we thought they had food at their "bar and grille" but it was just a bar. too bad.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here for 1 night and that was too long. Our room was on the second floor with a King bed. There was barely enough room to walk past the bed and get to the bathroom. My husband travels quite a bit and he was shocked at the condition of the room for $200 per night. The ceiling in the bathroom was falling down, the comforter was dirty, and we were afraid to take our shoes off. At midnight we were awoken by a very large group of 20+ year olds partying right outside our door. The party was never broken up and lasted until 3am. At one point during 12-3am we heard the owner/manager show up and thought - great he's going to tell them to get in their rooms but no he just told them not to sit on the stairs - are you kidding me???!!! This hotel appears to be a place young single people stay because of its proximity to all the bars - they can stumble home and continue partying without being told to quiet down. The only positive thing about this hotel is it's location. If you want a nice room where you can get some sleep look somewhere else!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deb R
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Just got home for a 1 night stay at this motel. The place was clean and the room was decent. We are on the first floor and our room had a little bench outside to sit on. The only problem we had were the people above us were banging and making all kinds of noise way past 11 pm. For that reason I suggest you get a second floor room which I did request but didn't get. I'm not sure if he saw the request on the reservation when I made it or just didn't have it. The walls are kinda thin and in the morning we could hear people talking. We did however sleep well. The bed and sheets were comfy and soft.
We didn't use the resturant so I can't say anything about that. The location is perfect for a trip to Hyannis with all the shops and plenty of places to eat around.
I suggest if you want to drink some beers and not pay crazy prices that you get some before you leave your city. We were asked 2 separate times if we knew where there was a package store. There is one on Main ST address is in the 700's. Check your smart phone or google.
All in all we would stay again. TV was old style not flat screen but you are not there to watch tv so it was fine for us.. I gave the motel a LOUD rating only because the people made so much noise above us but otherwise the area is very quiet.

Room Tip: second floor if you don't want to hear kids banging above you all night! and people with kids do...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank naturelover1870
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a very comfortable and affordable place to stay. The staff was exxtremely helpful and kind to my family during my recent stay. Its location is perfect, my wife and I could easily walk to several diffferent places for dinner or an afternoon drink. Right on main street in Hyannis its perfect location for a getaway. There are even shopping places and ice cream shops walkable from the hotel. The room was very comfortable. We felt extremely safe and thoroughly enjoyed our weekend stay in July.

Room Tip: No need to drive anywhere, perfect location to just park your car and walk main street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rookies33
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. The location was great, right on main street. There was no closet in our room so we had to hang our clothes on the ironing board. There was no microwave in our room and the tv was an old fashion fat backed 19 inch. Wifi was available but might as well say they didnt have any because it was slower then dial up. Breakfast included hard beagles, mini muffins, bread and a waffle maker. The worst part of this was the hookers who stood in front of the motel. Hard to explain to my 11 yr old. This motel needs a lot of work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family