“Great food at very good price”
Review of Spice Thai Kitchen

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Great food at very good price”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

There are not to may Thai restaurants around and I'm glad we found this one! Great food at very reasonable prices. Seating was ok. Not the highest Thai atmosphere but new and neat. Our 8 year old daughter liked it as well, especially the little gift shop. We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2012

Durham, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Thai i've had!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I love Spice Thai Kitchen! The drunken noodles and Basil Tofu Fried Rice are my absolute favorite dishes and I could eat them every week if I could! The service is prompt and friendly and the food always arrives on time! I've never had a bad meal and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. They recently expanded to a bigger dining area and they now have a retail store too that is really neat!

• Visited December 2011
Otzberg
“OK Food + Reasonable Prices = quite ok”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I like Thai Food and the Spice Thai Kitchen does an ok job at preparing ok food at reasonable prices. Their offering is nicer particularly good, nor particularly bad.

I had some pork dumplings for starter and those were decent, the Pad Thai I had for a main tasted actually quite sweet and the noodles were a tad overcooked. Again quite ok, but certainly not very good.

So this restaurant gets an average rating, I don't think you will be disappointed, but you also won't leave claiming it was great food.

Visited November 2011
Ipswich, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing Drunken Noodles”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Had one of the best drunken noodles here I've ever had, and can't get enough of it. I honestly want to try more of their menu, but I keep finding myself getting the drunken noodles every time because they are so amazingly good..Twelve dollars may seem like a lot, but the portion is gigantic, and I share it with my girlfriend with no problem. It's totally worth it, they are very addicting beware...

• Visited October 2011
Bellport, NY
“Amazing Thai food”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I can't believe the best Thai food I have ever had (and I've had ALOT of Thai Food) was in Ipswich Massachusettes. Seriously great food, good prices, and good service too! I will eat there every time I am in town (I live in NY). Love it!!

• Visited May 2011