“Good bar food with a great view” 4 of 5 bubbles

Matt Reilly's Pub
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Florence, Kentucky
“Good bar food with a great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This place has a great view of the lake and the Berkshires. The food was reasonably priced and was tasty. It wasn't anything fancy. Just good bar & grill type food.

Visited August 2014

Dalton Ma
“Still s ucks....can you say s ucks?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I come here maybe once every couple years expecting a leopard to change it's spots.

The view of the lake is nice...
The food would have been average if this was 1980.. totally imagination free.

But the service is soooooooooo bad it ruins the entire experience. Today it was so bad I actually had to seek out a manager to complain...

and that was a waste of breath.

Now I would tell you all about it but I'm trying to to achieve 'serenity now'

I'll bet nothing I write will sway you one way or the other...but read the reviews....and just don't say nobody didn't warn ya!

BTW...it was a Tuesday night, they were NOT busy...

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JimfromDalton
Brewerton, New York
“A great stop on a great ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were on a long weekend getaway in Troy, NY area on the Harley. We took a nice long ride into Mass. Saw Reilly's on the lake, stopped for lunch. I wasn't too hungry, so I ordered the Hot Chicken Wings...my good ness were they delicious! Probaby best wings I've had in a long time...hubby ordered the Lobster Dinner, as did out friend. They were very happy. And what a great location! The waitress was great! Would definitely stop here again if we were ever in the area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lowell, Michigan, United States
“Lakeside Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

The restaurant was recommended by resort staff. We stopped for lunch on a rainy day, which meant we had to eat inside rather than on the deck overlooking the lake. We were seated at a window table and enjoyed the lake view to some extent. The menu had a variety of items, but we both ended up ordering the fish and chips. It was delicious. I upgraded to sweet potato fries and enjoyed them!

Visited July 2014
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Not too bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have gone there twice. The beer is cold and the food is decent. I enjoy the crab-cakes quite a bit. Nothing special. I make better ones at home. However, it does the job. My husband thought his meal was okay. However, the cool lake air on a hot summer day makes it nice. You will wait some time for outdoor seating if it is on a beautiful summer night. Enjoy it for what it is.

• 2 of 5 bubbles