“Cozy restaurant, great food”

Timothy's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine in a great atmosphere.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Cozy restaurant, great food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Outstanding food! It's not your budget restaurant, but my goodness, everything was delicious and so worth it. My husband had the chicken special ($17.99) and I had an eggplant dish ($15.99), and we couldn't stop saying how good they were. The portions are very generous, and I had to box up half of my meal. If you want a great meal served by a friendly wait staff, go to Timothy's! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“Fabulous Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a great place in the Berkshires gateway town of Lee. While there are many interesting offerings on the menu, Timothy's is our go to place for delicious thin crust pizza...If hungry, you can finish one pie easily. we get two different pies and take a few slices home to keep in the freezer for Pizza emergencies. Since Elizabeth's no longer makes pizza, this is the best in the Berkshires!

• Visited July 2013
Westhampton, MA
“Quaint locale with good food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Cute little place located among a string of small shops and other eateries. We called for reservations for a friday evening, but we were early enough (6pm) that we really didn't need them. It was getting busy when we were leaving. Food was good and portions were generous. My husband had the fishermans platter and he couldn't finish it. I had the mediterranean pasta; so yummy. Also tried the homemade potato chips w/ dip...also good! Try the sour dough bread, not sure if they make it but it was delish (and I am not a bread eater!)
Def will go back when we are in the area,

• Visited April 2014
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Outstanding food, friendly accommodating staff”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

What a pleasant dining experience my husband and I had at Timothy's! We shared three dishes, starting with the homemade potato chips served with warm bacon ranch sauce - delicious! That was followed by steamed mussels served in a wonderfully seasoned creamy sauce served with a basket of toasted Italian bread for dipping and a fresh as could be spinach salad with three dressings on the side. We washed it all down with drafts of Berkshire Brewery pale ale. We will definitely be back the next time we are in the area.

Visited May 2014
Bristol, Connecticut
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I've eaten all over the country and this is at the top of my list. Amazing food, I definitely come back!