“sick the next day”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
western mass
“sick the next day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

stopped there with hubby on a Sunday around noon for either breakfast or lunch; waitress said they only served b'fast on Sundays. Both our homefries were so undercooked, they were like raw potatoes, so we didn't eat them. I ordered the breakfast bowl which is a bowl of scrambled eggs, cheese, assorted meats and peppers. I asked if I could get overeasy instead of scrambled but they said no...and end up overcooking our scrambled eggs and they were brown and crunchy. Today, we are both in and out of the bathroom and it is not from my home-cooked dinner last night either.

Had another bad experience there last year: stopped in on way to work for a quick overeasy egg sandwich. Literally waited almost 20 minutes. You'd think the cook would have the sense to make my sandwich instead of the 12 meals ahead of me just to get me out the door. The gross part is when I got in my car and opened the sandwich, the yolk rolled right off the white and it was obviously undercooked.

We originally had 2 pleasant experiences at Otto's for lunch but after these two doozies, no more. It seemed clean and nicely decorated but when it comes to the food, they fail. Good luck staying in business. The ratings speak for themselves.

• Visited April 2014

“Concerns”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I am concerned about all the talk of the Face family spreading rumors it seems to me its the opinion of some staff members not the owners who you hear chatting about the previous employees. I have known the Face family a long.. time and have nothing but respect for then in the way they run a business and are there for their communities.what ever happened to rating the food and the experience and not the idle gossip

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Great Loss”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We used to frequent Otto's quite often not because of the food, but because of a fantastic waiter! We went in last week only to learn that he no longer works there, we are heartbroken... Kellen brightened up Otto's, he was always friendly, courteous, and brought everything to us with no mistakes! We learned that he was let go, and to us this news is very sad... If anyone hears of where he goes next please let us know! Please post something if possible... Otto's you lost a terrific waiter!! Kellen is a true gem!!

Visited April 2014
Lee, Massachusetts
“wonderful breakfast or lunch cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great breakfast menu, really hard to decide, so many great choices.Meals were fresh and tasty. We went around 11:00, some of my group had lunch, some breakfast, all were delicious.They are open for breakfast/lunch only.

• Visited March 2014
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Go for Breakfast, great menu with specials too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

We happened upon this restaurant for breakfast when the first place we planned to go to was closed. It was a delightful substitute, great choices no matter what you were looking for. We had one who wanted sweet breakfast, two for savory and one gluten free vegetarian - all desires were met! The waiter was pleasant and attentive, and the price was right. Good choice.

• Visited March 2014