“Great breakfast!!”
Review of Crabtree Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lee
Crabtree Cottage
Ranked #3 of 8 Lee B&B and Inns
Bayonne
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Janis kindly upgraded our room without us knowing. The room was so comfortable and cozy and couldn't have been happier. The breakfast was so tasty and lots of homemade stuff. The living room decor is homey and comfortable. Unfortuantely we couldn't use it much but maybe next time. Her dogs are great and friendly. Will go back again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is the perfect country escape... In only 2.5 hours from Manhattan, Janis of the Crabtree Cottage will welcome you with a lovely cozy fire, fresh cookies and homemade truffles in her beautifully kept, spotless B&B. The area is gorgeous, a short walk from restaurants and a short drive to the best hiking in the area.

I went up with my gf for a beautiful fall weekend out of the city. We were both impressed and did not want to leave.

The second best part of the weekend was relalxing in the house, sitting in front of the fire feeling as if we were in our own home. The best was the 5 star breakfast. The food was so impressive. Being from NYC we often get the best and I can tell you Janis exceeded our expectations and set the bar for future hotel/B&B experiences. They took such great pride in presentation and quality of the meal. I look forward to the next chance I get to visit the berkshires and stay at the Crabtree Cottage. I highly recommend staying here. It is worth every penny...

1 Thank Mike S
Greenwich, CT
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to get out of NYC and Greenwich for a foliage tour to the Berkshires. We were lucky enough to stay at this wonderful B&B. It's quiet but only a block away from the restaurants and shops. Our room was quite large, spotless and beautifully decorated. Janice and Jeff made us an incredible breakfast with fresh pastries and muffins, warm apple crisp, fried potatoes and spinach & cheese blintzes. It was such a peaceful and comfortable place to stay. We will definitely be going back in the near future.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Spent a fantastic weekend at the Crabtree Cottages. Our room was beautiful, the home cooked breakfasts were AMAZING, and our hosts were gracious and kind. Perfect location. Could walk to town and close to Lenox and Stockbridge. We loved it. Highly recommend!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
New Milford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My daughter and I just spent a wonderful night at the Crabtree Cottage. I have stayed at many B&B's in my life but this is, hands down, the BEST!! The innkeepers, Janis and Jeff, are so welcoming and so warm and friendly. The breakfast, as many reviewers have said, was amazing! We felt like we were dining with friends...the other guests were so friendly and so nice! The Inn is spotless...My daughter and I are already looking forward to our next stay at Crabtree Cottage!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 October 2013

For a very special anniversary, my wife and I happily landed at Crabtree Cottage in Lee, MA. Our host greeted us at the front door and immediately made us feel welcomed and well cared for. Our room was very comfortable, with an excellent bed, an air conditioner, and plenty of autumn light. The breakfasts, served in a beautiful, well-appointed dining room, approached gourmet. One morning it was a baked apple crisp followed by two delicious crepe choices: cheese or apple. The next morning, it was fresh-from-the-oven apple popovers and a choice of light, yummy omelets. Because this B & B is on a street right off the downtown, we chose to dine one evening at one of the several very good restaurants doing business a quick walk away. We also enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the downtown and residential neighborhoods every evening. We absolutely plan to return to Crabtree Cottage.

Room Tip: Information, including photographs, on Crabtree Cottage's website help guests choose the right r...
Chatham, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Cozy B&B two blocks from historic downtown Lee has the best breakfasts I have experienced in the Berkshires. Delicious popovers, crepes, or tarts all freshly made greeted us each morning. And no two breakfasts were the same. The hosts were welcoming and attentive, but unobtrusive and respectful of our privacy. A French provincial character pervades the house although does not hold a candle to the gorgeous gardens and crabtrees lush with tiny red apples enjoyed from a chair on the front porch. Although the bed was a bit too soft for our tastes, the room was comfortable and well-appointed. The tiny bathroom was functional and included a good hot shower and hair dryer. Crabtree Cottage is a perfect location for exploring the Berkshires and because the number of guest rooms is limited, it charges no hotel tax! I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank carolu573
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee
Chambery Inn
Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area
Devonfield Inn
Devonfield Inn
#1 of 8 in Lee

Been to Crabtree Cottage? Share your experiences!