“Favorite brunch spot”

Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Starving Artist serves freshly-made sweet and savory crepes, panini sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods, fair-trade and organic pour-over and drip coffee, organic teas, fresh juices and smoothies and other gourmet foods using quality local and organic ingredients.All of our food is made fresh to order. The menu changes seasonally. Enjoy the free wifi internet, artwork, and comfy couch seating!
N.J.
“Favorite brunch spot”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our favorite brunch spot! Healthy choices well prepared, fast counter service. If you're looking for a sit down waiter type of place, this isn't for you. This place handled out family of 5. All adults one vegan with ease.

• Visited January 2014

Western Massachusetts
“We like it lots!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have had breakfast here many times, and it's always a treat. Such an interesting assortment of crepes, served with salad greens, and always delicious. Usually we will order two and share. We were never disappointed. Casual, friendly, laid-back vibe. We like it lots!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank GoodServiceLover
Massachusetts
“Tasty, quaint, reasonable”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Checked for recommended restaurants before a recent trip to Lee, and this one was tops on my list. Ended up arriving to town very hungry, late in the afternoon, in the midst of a small snowstorm. The big, steaming cups of Latte and Chai were welcome accompaniments to the fresh fruit filled crepes.
I found the price and flavor much, much better than those of the Skinny Pancake - a popular creperie in Burlington, VT that we no longer frequent. I thought the prices at the Starving Artist were actually very good.
My husband and I really liked this place and I'd recommend it for breakfast, lunch, snacks, etc. I did not check out the panini board...but I wouldn't hesitate trying some other menu treat on our next visit!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Robin N
Long Island, New York
“Crepes!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Loved the crepes. The lattes were also excellent. Clean, warm & friendly atmosphere. Went here for breakfast and would go again to try lunch crepe offerings.

Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice concept, reasonable food, a bit pricy”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped there for a light lunch. California penini sandwich was good. Mexican crepe was OK. The apple crisp crepe and ice cream scoop were delicious. The service is schleppy and matter of fact. The paintings for sale look like elementary school level. Who knows. Maybe they are.

• Visited February 2014