“Awesome find in Lee!”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Altamont, New York
“Awesome find in Lee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

This place is a cute, small restaurant in half of a house, so it has a real small-town, homey feel to it. The staff was very nice and helpful. The salsa is awesome! I usually like fresh, chunky salsa but this was quite different. It was more of a blended salsa, with an amazing taste that I just can't describe but I'm craving it now that I'm thinking about it! They serve all the typical Mexican/So Cal dishes, but they also have unique specials that grabbed my attention. All the food was flavorful and fresh. And the prices are extremely reasonable! You'd pay the same for a boring burrito at Chipotle, with a fraction of the taste. I would eat here again in a heartbeat the next time I pass through Lee.

• Visited February 2014

New Marlborough MA
“Great food, great people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We have been to this restaurant three times. My husband and I really enjoy it. The food is fresh and delicious. The margarita is excellent. we have had the enchiladas, fish tacos and the Cheesy burrito. They serve fresh chips and salsa. The salsa is unique and very tasty. The staff is very friendly.

• Visited January 2014