“Bring a book, you're in for a long wait”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This Friendly's has been a stop off on our way to Lake George for three years, this year was the third strike, never again! The food has always been Friendly's standards but the service is soo ridiculously slow no matter what the crowd looks like.

We waited 52 minutes with a toddler for an app, salad and grilled cheese. The salad was placed on a center island in my view after about 20 minutes and then was constantly pushed around with the dirty glasses tray until they tried to feed it to me later. My daughter was never offered her ice cream included in the meal either, and after waiting so long we just decided to leave.

In short, if you have over an hour to kill for a basic meal by all means come here.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Well it's been some months since I was here so I gave in to pressure to try it again. There were three adults and two children this time around. The service was improved, but not to where it is acceptable. The food was fair to ok. The service folks were pleasant, but this place really needs a going over. It needs some TLC and especially so new ceiling tiles. It will take more than a coupon to get me back inside. We got in there a little after 12 noon and didn't get out until 1:45........just too long.......and the kids eat for $1.99 on Wednesday is a smoke and mirrors trick.
Too much work with not much to show.....good luck.

1  Thank gmp50
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The franchise is a good as I remembered. Most in Ohio closed years ago, so I was very excited to see one here. Burgers were good. Portions and price are very reasonable. Milkshakes were delicious!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I spent last summer working at a summer camp. I had never been here before as they do not have them in the South where I live but I really enjoyed it. The burgers were very good and the Fribbles helped get me thru the many heat wave they had...lol

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good ice cream, average chain restaurant food. I think it is OK in a pinch, my wife says never again ... but she will stop for ice cream.