“Early in the Season”

Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place although the decor is lacking. Needs a professional face lift. Food is well prepared and the chef/owner is a great guy. Nice local beer selection. I would recommend

1  Thank Jeff H

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We enjoyed our dinner in this clubby atmosphere. It was a little dark but perfect for the very cold winter night. Food very good and selection good.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The Lenox School Reunion began with a dinner at Cork 'N Hearth Restaurant. My wife and I have often eaten her on our trips to Lenox in the summer months and the food has always been good so I was looking forward to dinner here as we began our reunion weekend. The food was delicious and our wait staff was efficient and helpful especially as people kept joining our group as they arrived for the reunion. The dinner was a great beginning to the weekend events and the Cork 'N Hearth did a good job accommodating us all.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was our 4th visit here in 2 months . Each time I have been trying different entrees. The lamb chops were perfect on this last trip, My wife had a wonderful filet. Each time we have gone with different friends who each loved their meals. I have also had the Duck and Swordfish, and my wife had Chicken. We have had all wonderful meals. Great views of the lake during color change. Jasmine ( Manager/owner) could not be sweeter,Sherrie is a great waitress, Kay tends bar and is a host ( son of owners) and he remembers our names each time we visit. The Chef/owner has come out to visit us twice. We just booked a private room upstairs for a new years eve family dinner for 14 of us !.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This place has been around for years. Went there for first time and food was "decent". Portions are good sized, and decor is rustic country.