“Great way to stay”

Ranked #1 of 8 Lee B&B and Inns
miami
“Great way to stay”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We just had the best time in Lee, Mass We stayed in Devonfield and the only thing better than the hospitality of the hosts, was the bed and breakfast... Great nights sleep and then a breakfast with homemade goodies. We had such a great time speaking with the owners Ronnie and Bruce that we had a hard time leaving
All on an awesome stay!!!!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Knoxville
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My wonderful husband graciously offered to send me away for a few days so I could complete a project that I was way behind on. I almost felt guilty asking if I could go to Devonfield alone because he and I had such a nice time there together. When he obliged, I was overjoyed.

Ronnie and Bruce, the innkeepers, suggested I stay in the cottage out by the pool and I'm so glad I did. The cottage is exceptionally comfortable and well appointed. When I work, I prefer solitude, and I loved having my own little 'house' a quick stroll from the Cookie Cat.

If you like gardens, the inn's are a sight to behold in the summer. The whole front of the inn was awash in blooms, the plantings by the pool were lush and well thought out and Bruce gave me a personal tour of his veggie garden. All I can say about that is I'm now addicted to fresh peas.

Ronnie's breakfasts are worth getting up for - if you're lucky, you'll be there for farmer's casserole and blueberry ricotta pancakes. And, if you need a restaurant recommendation, the innkeepers are very knowledgable.

My husband and I have stayed in many inns - some very posh, others very kitschy. But none are as comfortable and welcoming as Devonfield.

I'd stay at Devonfield a third time!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
North Caldwell, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We have had the pleasure of spending our Fall vacations at Devonfield for the past number of years. Ronnie & Bruce Singer are excellent Innkeepers and treat us like family. Personally, my wife and I love the comfort and feel of "Fall in New England". Our room is booked for next month!!

Room Tip: No Tips, every room is different and extremly comfortable!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We have visited the Devonfield Inn on at least 5 different occassions and each time is as just as great as the first. The friendlieness of the staff, the cleanlieness of the Inn, great breakfasts and the overall sense of welcome and make yourselves at home abound. The town of Lee is close and offers several fine dining spots. Not to forget the nearby Outlet Mall made the experience even better for my wife when she felt like it although there are many unique shops in Lee to experience.

As I said we have stayed at the Devonfield Inn at least 5 times and would not hesitate to return again or reccommend it to our friends.

Sue and Al Justan

Room Tip: any room would be fine including the private cottage because all are unique
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Devonfield is an exceptional place because of its innkeepers. Ronnie and Bruce are special people. They make you feel at home with their warm, friendly welcome. We can't resist Ronnie's chocolate chip cookies and her delicious breakfasts, too. Bruce is a wealth of information on the area. Add to this, Devonfield's wonderful accommodations in a beautiful country setting with swimming in the summer, abundant vegetable and herb gardens, and expansive autumn foliage to take in while relaxing in our favorite inn in the Berkshires.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have had the most wonderful summer experiences at Devonfield for the last 20 years! We look forward to being at this "magical" Inn in the Berkshires and enjoying the peacefulness of the property, the elegant rooms, the delicious morning breakfasts and the mot exceptional service from the very dedicated, accommodating and lovely staff, which of course by now is like family to us!
I have owned a business in south Florida for over 33 years and know the importance of exceptional customer service in a special environment. Devonfield Inn is a true gift to anyone who desires a wonderful experience in the most magnificent surroundings!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lviv, Ukraine
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Devonfield Inn is place not far away from center. The rooms are comfortable, delicious breakfast. In a free time there is a lot things to do: go swimming, go biking, play tennis or just to rest because around the inn there is a beautiful large field. In some morning I saw there deer walking. :)))

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Natashash
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel
Inn at Stockbridge
Inn at Stockbridge
#2 of 8 in Stockbridge
Federal House Inn

Been to Devonfield Inn? Share your experiences!