“Great food!”

Bombay Bar & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lee, Massachusetts
“Great food!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The Bombay Bar & Grill is quite simply fantastic Indian food. It wouldn't normally occur to me to eat in a restaurant that's part of a motel, especially in the Berkshires. But the word of mouth was so good I'd thought I'd give it a try. I'm very pleased I did. Now I eat there every couple of months and as I become more and more familiar with the cuisine, I'll try new things. I've never been disappointed. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patti M

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Love Bombay Bar & Grill”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I try to get to Bombay at least once every month or so. The food in incredible and I've never had something that I didn't totally enjoy.

I have noticed on my recent experience on May 13, 2014 that the portions are now smaller, but still worth every penny.

Go there as soon as you can if you want to have a great meal of Indian cuisine.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Asteroth2492
Richmond, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Sunday Brunch!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family and I visited Bombay Bar and Grill this past Sunday, April 27th. We were welcomed as soon as we walked in. Although the restaurant was busy we were seated in a matter of minutes. The staff members were pleasant and friendly. As we were seated the Host took our drink orders, My daughter and I had our favorite Mango Lassi, the best we have had, My husband had IceTea and my son some water. We then proceeded to the Buffet, a very nice selection! We often seek out Indian restaurants and love try new places. Bombay ranks # 1 for us. Delicious food and great selection. I will defiantly be back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sarah W
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Wonderful experience at Bombay Bar & Grill”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with a group of friends in March and we all had a wonderful meal. I had the Tikka Masala with the request of having it spicy, which was amazing. My favorite part of the restaurant is wether you prefer spicy or mild ANY dish can be adjusted to your liking. The service was busy YET fast and the Manager himself was very helpful when deciding on a dish. The food was the best I've had in that cuisine and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone, wether you've had Indian cuisine before or a first try.

2 Thank Rpowers34
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good food, service is strange.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went to enjoy a casual dinner after work. The food was good, but the service was strange. Possibly because they are getting into the swing of summer. In the Berkshires, restaurants are packed and EXTREMELY BUSY. So, maybe they were working out some kinks. I don't quite know.

It was initially cold in the restaurant when we arrived. Someone asked to shut the AC off. Within 20 minutes, it was very warm again. I asked if I could open the window next to our table, and the bus person told me that someone complained that it was too cold, but he would ask. The owner/manager became irritated and said (loud enough for the restaurant to hear) "People complain too much! Too hot. Too cold." and shook his head. I was put off by that. I shouldn't have had to hear that. All I asked for was a window next to MY table to be opened. He turned the AC back on and froze everyone out of their seats.

IMHO, nobody should be uncomfortable (temperature OR emotionally) while dining at a restaurant. There's another Indian place in Pittsfield. It was just as good and they were more polite.

• Visited April 2014