“First time I had Indian food”
Review of Bombay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bombay Bar & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Merrick, New York
“First time I had Indian food”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the black swan and decided to take advantage of the restaurant located on the property. I was pleasantly surprised as this was the first time having this type of food and with the recommendation of our server I loved my chicken dish. The staff was very nice but the only problem I had was my husband tried to turn to look out the window at the lake and when he leaned on the table my wine went flying. He looked down and noticed that there was something underneath to help with the leveling of the table we told the gentleman who was cleaning up but they never offered to replace the wine and I thought that was not right but all in all the food is great and I would definitely check it out again!

• Visited June 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Gem of a find”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Very small rest seats 60. On a lake. Sunny at sundown, try to arrive right before the sun sets. Food better than you would expect in a small town. People nice. Crowded make reservation. Really enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2014
new york ny
“Yum”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Loved everything, try the fried cauliflower in garlic sauce, the garlic naan, the chick pea salad, good grief try it all. I'm Vegan so no meat but I'm sure they're selection is good. Another diner told me her tandoori chicken was awesome

Visited June 2014
“Absolutely Fantastic Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Not only is the food amazing, flavorful, and varied, the setting is beautiful. This find in Lee, Massachusetts is set on a lovely lake. Watch the sun set while enjoying your scrumptious meal. Have been here several times and every time it has been delicious. If you come to the Berkshires, don't miss this treat.
Easy to find, and hard to forget.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Linniemg
landsick
“We only ate here bc we stayed at hotel”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Sorry the Indian dish we got was goopy and tasteless. The sauce was not good at all. The naan and the samosas were very good, however. Service was obviously lacking due to lack of appropriate staffing. We will stay at the hotel again, but not eat here, I think the hotel would be much better off with a different type of restaurant. Just seems out of place.

Visited June 2014