“Go for the Golumpkies!”

Cuisines: Pub
Long Island, New York
“Go for the Golumpkies!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

First Saturday of the month Leon's Golumpkies are the special. And they are! Wing Dings are also excellent.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank S R

Portland, Connecticut
“awesome time”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We were skiing in the area and wanted a place for our family of 6 to watch the patriots playoff game... after a search of the area, I found this place. Called and asked if I could reserve a table, the agreed. After skiing at Butternut, we headed over there and was very happy with our experience. Our waiter Patrick was great, burgers and wings were awesome, Guinness was ice cold and they even made me a great Irish Coffee and got the kids desert... place was packed... place we cute and perfect for the Berkshires. Too bad the pats lost!

Visited January 2014
Belleville, Canada
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The wings and pizza were outstanding. Great selection of draft beers combined with great service made this an enjoyable eating out experience.

Visited November 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We showed up in town without reservations for the "other" restaurants in town so, we decided to try the Locker Room instead. I am so glad that we did. 4 diners ordered a burger each and we all agreed - awesome burger!

• Visited August 2013
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Good Sports Bar, Locals Place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I like to get to where the locals hang out when I visit a town, and this one fits the bill. I was needing a mid afternoon lunch after being weary from travel. Had a great lunch and so did my dad. Large portions, inexpensive, casual. Our server was very very good!! A good place for a visit :)

• Visited September 2013