“Yum,”

Cakewalk Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Lee
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love the soups, the fluffy quiche and the absolutely decadent desserts and pastries. Delicious sandwiches and salads,

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We visited Cakewalk on our way to Lee Outlets on Sunday at around 11 am. We enjoyed yummy pastries and absolutely delicious quiche! Prices were reasonable, service was very friendly and prompt. I was a little disappointed in the coffee, it lacked flavor and could have been hotter. Definitely try it, but have tea!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Walked by and grabbed a coffee while visiting Lee. I ordered a coffee and a wonderful looking cookie. The lady at the register was getting my coffee and the next patron in line ordered the last cookie from a different barista, right in front of my eyes, after I ordered it.. They apologized after the fact and it upset me but such is life. My beverage would have been A LOT better if I could have dunked a cookie in it. Maybe next time....

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We're visiting the area and dropped in for lunch as we walked past the other day. Very pleasantly surprised. Great choice of food on the menu which was excellent quality and the service was quick and friendly.
Four of us ate for $40 which was excellent.
Well worth a lunchtime visit

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband surprised me with a great cake from here! Lemon/ raspberry cake, it was great. Will return again if we're back in the area.