“Coffee”

Cakewalk Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Over priced and not as friendly. The pastries were not as good as we were told by our guide! Nice location and decor though!

Thank Courtney M. F

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great selection of sweets, cupcakes super flavorful. Very quaint place and nice to sit and people watch.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Not a very good experience.....staff seemed very unhappy with their jobs. Getting their attention to take our orders seemed like an effort.
After ordering a wrap, I found that there was an ingredient missing, from what was listed on menu.
When I went to ask about it, I was told "we ran out, sorry" in a very abrupt manner.
Having been told ahead of time, I would have changed my order.
There are too many restaurants on that street for me to give them a second chance.
TG Grafton, MA

1  Thank ThelGuerin
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went out of my way for a cup of coffee & to buy a "Deneen Pottery Mug". Waitstaff would not sell me one. She was very abrupt about it. Need to order more Deneen mugs so you do not miss a sale. Lee,Ma has a classic old downtown business district.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of stopping by! Saw the place on trip advisor. I was staying in Lee and decided to check it out. The baked goods were delicious & the staff was great! The person running the front was so kind and helpful. They even recommended other places in the area for dinner and sightseeing. I highly encourage you to stop and visit if you are in the area!