Pilgrim Inn
LakeHouse Inn(Lee)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
Hotels.com
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$144
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A decent motel with very friendly welcoming staff. Decor isn't modern but everything was clean and pleasant. A good value motel if you like us are saving money on accommodation on a long trip. We didn't use the pool but it looked in good condition.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first stop on a cross-country trip in our 1973 MGB. We drove end-to-end on US Route 20 with the plan to avoid all national chain hotels and restaurants. The Pilgrim has the look and feel of a classic route 20 motel but with all the comforts of modern facilities. It was clean and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our way to Maine. The town of Lee, Massachusetts is fabulous. I told my husband I want to move here! Very quaint New England town. The hotel was fine for an older hotel non-chain type. It was clean and roomy. The carpet looked newer. A little wear and tear in the hotel itself but fine for an overnight stay. The only complaint is the beds were hard and not very comfortable but I was too tired to care! They hotels in town don't advertise from the Turnpike, but the town is fabulous, so it is well worth finding. Thank you toll booth operator for recommending! Oh, we paid 95 a night. I was fine with that.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Aimee C
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We came up to Lenox to visit Tanglewood and Jacob's Pillow for the weekend. The hotel is conveniently located near both places. The front desk needs lessons on how to treat guests. We booked through Priceline and paid a premium price (found out later that people paid $60 less for same room). I called ahead and requested a ground floor room for my ninety-two year old husband. When I checked in I was told that we couldn't have a ground floor because I booked through Priceline. The room we were assigned was in the main house and required walking up six steep stairs. The room itself was extremely clean, but had no clock or radio.
When I asked the clerk if she had a clock, she said no, " I've stayed in four star hotels that had no clock." This kind of disregard for guests needs is just rude and a turnoff. By the way, I notice that not all the rooms were occupied and had she been at all reasonable, we could have had a less difficult stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our room was large and very clean. The people who were at the front desk were very nice. We didn't go in the pool but it sparkled. Great for kids to jump into after a long drive. It isn't heated. We stayed two nights and spent all our time bike riding and kayaking. We didn't want to pay for an luxury place when we didn't plan to use the facility.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple