Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
US$190
Official Site
US$47
US$56
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotels.com
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$144
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastcookiesbreakfast staffgreat place to stayfront desk staffthe breakfast arearooms are largeadirondack chairsjiminy peakconvenient locationyogurtbeds were comfortableking suitenice stayminute driveindoor poolnew england
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2011

This hotel sits back quite away from the main road and we drove past it twice trying to find it despite the protests from our GPS system. Anyway, the inability of me not to listen to GPS does not mean the hotel is hard to find. When we arrived we were warmly greeted. Our room was clean, fresh, spacious, and had a lovely view. There is tea, coffee and breakfast available in the lounge that is all complimentary. We were told that free Wi-Fi was available in this area too, but I was able to connect in my room without any problem. We enjoyed our stay here and liked the concept it offers. I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel have a great view and you can pick up Wi-Fi.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This hotel looks like it is brand new, but actually it's been open more than three years. (I'm in it now.) Staff is extremely helpful and directed me by recommendation and directions to some of the neatest restaurants I have ever seen in the Lenox Historic District--Alta, Nudel, and one I didn't have time for, Zinc. Cookies in the evening, fresh coffee every night, great breakfast (free). Internet was used to download a 130-mb video in production at my home office. Beautiful setting well off Highway 20 which you never hear. Didn't have to mess with the room temperature, paper every day by the door.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank journalisttraveler
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We and many friends and family stayed 1-3 nights for a Lenox wedding. All of us were very pleased. The staff was professional & friendly. The rooms were very clean.The staff, without our asking, arranged tables for our large party. They took care of handing out guest favors for wedding visitors. The breakfasts were good. The 24 hour coffee was tasty - as well as the cookies.We will stay here again. The front desk even calls shortly after check-in to verify you are pleased with the room.

Room Tip: Internet access in the rooms is via a cable. Wireless is only available in the lobby/breakfast area. This, though, is fine since the lobby is so pleasant. A room near lobby *might* be be able to use wireless.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2011

This hotel is located on a busy highway, shoved behind another motel, making it difficult to locate. But once we got into our room, we discovered a gorgeous view, with a small pond surrounded by reeds (equipped with Adirondack chairs for guests) in back of the hotel and a long distance view to the Berkshires. This Hampton Inn also benefits from new construction (our room was quite spacious) and a large and well-managed breakfast area. I've stayed in many a Hampton Inn, but this was a superior experience in every way.

Room Tip: Rooms facing out the back of the hotel have a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I chose this hotel based on its location and previous TripAdvisor reviews, and was not disappointed. Based on those same reviews, I e-mailed ahead of my trip (which was in the beginning of Octovber 2011) and requested a room with a view of something other than the parking lot, and was promptly contacted by the hotel's front desk manager, who advised me that available rooms with views of the "backyard" (an expanse of grass) were all king studio suites, but that there was a double-queen standard available that overlooked a wooded area and stone wall adjacent to the pool. I chose the latter, and the view was lovely. The beds were soft, plush and comfortable, the room was immaculately clean, the bathroom had enough space to hang the towels I re-used (so often sufficient rack or hook space is not provided), and the hair dryer was kept safe and secure in a pouch on a counter under the sink (rather than the usual plugged in). The complimentary breakfasts were plentiful, with a variety of hot and cold items each day, and the hotel provided a little convenience store with snack items, as well as the usual vending machines. The location was covenient to several area attractions, and central to the entire Berkshires area, with many good restaurants in the area (I especially recommend theTrattoria IL Vesuvio for very good Italian fare). The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful in recommending places to visit and dine, as well as providing updates on the weather forecast. (A note on the location: the hotel is set in the back, not right off the street, so watch for the entrance sign, which is next to another, similarly-colored sign.)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of something other than the parking lot, either overlooking the grassy area or wooded area in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo