Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
Hampton Terrace Inn(Lenox)
US$222
US$211
Official Site
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$61
US$61
Garden Gables Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$222
Travelocity
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastcookiesbreakfast staffgreat place to stayfront desk staffthe breakfast arearooms are largeadirondack chairsjiminy peakconvenient locationyogurtbeds were comfortableking suitenice stayminute driveindoor poolnew england
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I have visited a lot of Hampton Inns and this one was top notch. Everything and everyone made our stay very pleasant. The room was immaculate, the breakfast great and the price was right. Usually, the breakfast consists of pre-frozen baked good and dried out powdered eggs. In this case, there were fresh pastries, delicious bagels, and scambled eggs that were great. The room was huge and very well-equipped. The hotel is in a good location, set back from the main road and offers a small pond with lawn chairs, if you happen to want to sit outside for awhile. The only negative. . . our cell phones did not work inside the hotel but did function outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 6dogs
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I have been to The Berkshires a few times and stayed in a few different areas. This Hampton Inn is in the perfect location, right in between Pittsfield and Lenox. I love that there is a grocery store right next door so I can grab incidentals if I need them. I am close to great restaurants. The staff here could not be more accomodating and the hotel itself is clean and very comfortable, and I am a hotel snob! My kids loved the afternoon cookies and I love the smiling faces at the front desk. My room rate is low and includes breakfast. A must stay for a casual hotel in The Berkshires!

Room Tip: I stayed in a king suite with a pullout sofa and we had plenty of room for a cot, so for a family of 5 it's a no brainer. There is also a little kitchenette with a mini fridge and sink. Love it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank spin4lyf
Reviewed 9 July 2012

nothing fancy but entire staff made for pleasant stay-pool small- gym smaller-rooms clean and neat -hotel in good location-breakfast OK- it is what it is-Now that Hampton is part of Hilton family, quality has improved

Room Tip: ask for third floor which is quieter
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MFK1956
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was a really nicely run hotel. Clean and friendly are my top compliments. The breakfast was ample and nicely presented. Coffee was not good, which is the only reason I'm not giving this hotel 5 stars. I was traveling with my 2 kids and we all were very comfortable and happy here. Disappointed not to have tried pool or gym, but I got food poisoning the night before from the Italian place in town with lots of photos of Sinatra, etc. on the wall.

Room Tip: Ask for a view. We didn't get one but there must be great ones!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RhodyCyrano
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have no complaints of this hotel. Wi-Fi, breakfast, clean room, pool. It was perfect for our family of four. The location and time of year made it pricier than I would have liked. But the lodging options near Tanglewood are limited. I would stay here again...at least until a newer hotel opens nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012