“Excellent retreat in Lenox”

Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn at least half a dozen times, and it never disappoints. The slightly higher price compared to some other local hotels is well worth it. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The inside of the hotel is spotless and beautiful, very welcoming. I always love my guest room, where i find a clean and comfortable large room. The bedding is amazing and I have the best nights of sleep. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 539jillc
Hampton Inn M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear 539jillc,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re so glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us time and time again. We do hope that you’ll continue to do so for years down the road!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My six year old son and I stayed here after snow tubing at Butternut. It was a very nice stay. The room was pleasant and had no problems. The staff was very nice and friendly. The pool was a lot of fun for my son as there were other kids to play with but it was not crowded.

The location was very convenient also. Everything was very well done and I had no complaints. I gave it four stars not five only because it is a typical chain hotel, nothing luxurious, but very well done and what you would expect. It was a little more than I had planned on spending but worth it. I would stay there again and plan to soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am a loyal Hampton Inn customer. I recently went back to this hotel. Overall it was pretty good.

The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner. One thing that irked me was that the double-queen room we reserved had no microwave. There was a space for one, but it just wasn't there. When I asked about it they said only the King room - Suites had one. Now I stay at Hampton Inns all the time and this is the first time I had run into this. I was counting on one being in thje room. I think all rooms should have one and not just the King Room - Suites. That is one of the key reasons I stay there for the frig and the microwave. I would encourgae them to rethink that.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jkenney88
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The rooms were tremendously comfortable. The staff was wonderfully helpful. I forgot my glasses in the room at checkout. The staff located them and secured them until I was able to collect them. I will stay at this hotel next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Larrysh2014,

Thank you for the warm review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room & bathroom was updated, clean, quiet, comfortable. The hotel is updated and set off the road to minimize noise - great for families. Appreciated the free coffee all day and the free breakfast buffet!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great place for the family, we went skiing, great location to do that and our 5 and 7 year old LOVED the pool. The kids loved breakfast in the morning, was nice to have and not have to go out before getting on to the daily activities. Would recommend this hotel for families.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Conveniently located in the Berkshires. Close to music, arts, skiing, lakes, shopping, etc. Tucked just off main route. Comfortable beds, large shower, big screen TV, convenient charge and USB connections on nightstand. Friendly staff, free breakfast. Quiet and comfortable. A gem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires
Vacation Village in the Berkshires
Hotel on North
Hotel on North
#1 of 8 in Pittsfield

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox? Share your experiences!