“Fantastic Time!!”
Review of The Kemble Inn

The Kemble Inn
Ranked #5 of 20 Lenox B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a great time in our stay at the Kimble inn. The accommodations were great, the staff was exceptional, and the food at Table was terrific. Honeslty, the highlight was the congenial and professional manner of the staff. From the time we arrived until we left we we made to feel at home. We will most certainly return!

Chris L

Room Tip: I would go for one of the mountain view rooms on the 2nd floor, away from the stairs it is a bit qui...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ScottShortt, General Manager at The Kemble Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Chris - Thank you so much! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Though I usually come to the Berkshires for pleasure, this time it was for business. I was looking for a place that would make my client feel comfortable and cared for so we could have a productive time working together. I couldn't have chosen a better place! Not only is the interior design spectacular -- both modern and classic at the same time -- but the rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious, and comfortable. The radiant heating on the bathroom floors was an especially nice touch. And having drinks by the roaring fire in the piano lounge was incredibly relaxing. We also dined at the in-house Table Six, which was excellent. But what really makes the Kemble Inn extraordinary is the professional, attentive service. The staff was caring, willing to accommodate our needs, and was always positive. I will definitely be returning in the future.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a spectacular view, choose a room on the mountain side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Diane -

It was such a pleasure hosting you and your client at the Inn, and am happy your workshop was such a success. I am looking forward to working with you more in the future! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I had a most delightful getaway weekend at the Kemble Inn. The inn is absolutely beautiful, and we were lucky enough to get a room with 2 fireplaces and a jacuzzi. The staff could not do enough for us and the breakfast was amazing. I can't wait for our next visit so we can have dinner at Table 6. The inn is conveniently located within walking distance to downtown Lenox. We are looking forward to returning next fall but will book a little earlier so that we can enjoy 'leaf' season in all its glory. Many thanks to Jessica and the rest of the wonderful staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

It was great to have you at the Inn and look forward to the next time you are back with us! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The accommodations, food, staff, and service could not have been better. From the time we walked in the door on Friday afternoon everyone could not have been nicer to us. I have stayed in other B&Bs in the Berkshires and nothing as good as this. Very much a luxury Inn. The piano lounge area was fantastic. Sitting by the fire, listening to the piano being played, sipping wine. Dinner at Table Six was outstanding and the Chef takes great pride in not only the quality of the food but in the presentation and service. He also takes a real interest in the guests he is serving. Breakfast in the morning was amazing as well. The room was beautifully appointed, clean, well maintained. It felt more like a 5 star hotel room than a country Inn. And I cannot emphasize enough how gracious, professional, and friendly all the staff were during our stay. Jessica, in particullar went above and beyond in every way to make sure my family and I had an amazing experience at the Kemle Inn.

Room Tip: I hate to give a tip on this because I love the rooms so much but 204,203,202 are all fantastic room...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

We loved having you and your family at the Inn! It was such a pleasure getting to know all of you and we are looking forward to your return - which is not too far away! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will see you soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed all aspects of the Kemble Inn. Great service, accommodations and particularly the food. We had dinner at Table Six and had breakfast at the Inn in the morning. Convenient walking distance to downtown Historic Lenox as well. Looking forward to staying there again in the Spring/Summer when we can enjoy the backyard and patio.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you both and look forward to your return! Hope to see you in the spring - have a wonderful Thanskgiving!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the inn last weekend for his 40th birthday. I am glad I found this place! I have only written a few reviews on trip advisor, but I feel the need to write them in particular for smaller inns that deserve the attention. The inn was beautifully decorated - cozy yet modern, the staff was so attentive, professional and on the ball (I was surprised to hear someone say otherwise), and the entire property was beautiful. I was taking pictures for inspiration in my "future" home. We had dinner at Table Six which was fantastic, as was the HUGE breakfast. It was especially nice staying in the inn and going to dinner downstairs! The restaurant is small and romantic, the service was great, and every course was out of this world.

The whole team there was wonderful - I only remember Jackie's name, but the other young lady who greeted us, as well as the Australian lad, were all great. We may have called Jackie several times in about ten minutes and she could not have been nicer and more attentive at 11pm on a Saturday. We love staying at inns, but it's hard to find a place that balances a quaint, friendly atmosphere, with privacy, and this place did it.

I would highly recommend this place for couples or friends looking to get away for the weekend. We cannot wait to get back! Many thanks, Tim and Kate

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, and I heard the first can be noisy, though the rooms look lovely!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate K

Hi Tim and Kate -

I am so happy you had such a lovely time with us at the Inn. It was great getting to know you both and we very much look forward to having you again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

It is hard to define this establishem and consequently it is hard to review it. If it is a B&B than it is a sumptous one though rather overpriced. If it is a luxury country Hotel than it certainly needs more professional service. At the start let me state that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house is wonderfuly located, and we had a lovely large room (206) on the second floor nicely furnished and with great view. The room had its oddities - like two dangerous steps midways from bed to bathroom, a rather cramped bathroom, and water not hot enough. Breakfast was nice, nothing more, and the service was friendly but absolutely amateurish. It is a very nice place. It could be a great place with some professional management.

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank Toni13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Garden Gables Inn
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort
Cornell Inn Lenox
Cornell Inn Lenox
#1 of 20 in Lenox

Been to The Kemble Inn? Share your experiences!