“You get what you pay for”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Spent 2 nights early September with my wife for our anniversary. She had visited several times but was my first. It's truly first class and was a bit of a boot camp for us. Prior to going I thought it would be more of a spa experience. For us it was a workout experience with a little spa decadence thrown in. Checkout is noon but the activities can be enjoyed until 5 pm as well as the locker room. The food is surprisingly good considering how healthy it is. Alcohol is prohibited although rumor has it that some guests sneak it in. Just be discrete. It's quiet at night but most people are exhausted by 9. Also meant some very nice people. Guests tend to be quite friendly. HIghly recommended

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your gracious review with the TripAdvisor community. I am so satisfied to know you enjoyed your first visit and would “highly recommend” Canyon Ranch in Lenox. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We visitied Canyon Ranch in September for 3 nights. My husband was a bit reluctant about the resort, fearing that it would be all women. Although it is mostly women, we met a lovely couple about our age and the two men found themselves in many of the more intense classes. It set up a friendly rivalry.

The resort is gorgeous. The attention to detail is unsurpassed. The variety of classes is wonderful. We took one hike/canoe trip which was spectacular. Our other hike was a bit soggy as it rained most of the way. The hiking staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They have snacks and water to tide you over. Most of the classes were great. My husband and I tried things we don't do at home like TRX and kettle bell. We also did the Ropes Course. I was petrified at first, but the staff was very encouraging. My husband also did the Giant Swing which was quite a rush.

The thing that truly amazed us was the quality of the food. Healthy can be quite delicious. The ice cream and cookies are fabulous, so don't think you will be deprived of dessert.

At night we attended a cooking class which was really fun. They also had a comedian who was really great.

We happened to be at the resort during a relatively slow period, so we found ourselves seeing the same people over and over. In three days, we felt like we had made many friends. One of the benefits of the ranch is that you get to meet people from all over, and it makes for some interesting conversations. Most the the guests we met had been to the Ranch before.

I commend the resort for letting people start activities the morning they arrive, and allowing them to stay until 5:00PM the day they check out. You can really get 5 days of acitivity if you stay 3 nights. They also take the guest surveys very seriously. I just received a letter addressing all the suggestions and compliments I made in my survey.

There is no question that the resort is very expensive. However, if you want a healthy luxurious vacation, consider a trip to Canyon Ranch Lenox.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Thank you for you fantastic testimony of your recent visit to Canyon Ranch in Lenox. I so pleased you and your husband experienced “a wonderful healthy vacation” and availed yourselves to all we offer at the Ranch, including the thrilling High Ropes Course. Yes, we encourage our guests to arrive early and stay through the day of check out in hopes they immerse themselves in all we offer and truly make the most of their stay. I hope you to welcome you and your husband again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The most rejuvinating, inspiring, unbelievable place I have ever experienced. I can't imagine that anyone leaves Canyon Ranch without beginning to plan their next return! The only negative thing I can say is that I may have gained a couple of pounds because the food was unrestricted and outragiously delicious!!

• Stayed: October 2013

Many thanks for your very kind review of your recent stay at Canyon Ranch in Lenox. I look forward to sharing your thoughts with our staff; I am certain they will feel great satisfaction knowing you consider Canyon Ranch “Magical – Heaven on Earth.” We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I just returned from my 12th visit from Canyon Ranch, Lenox, and it was perfect. In a world where customer service seems to have gone by the wayside, Canyon Ranch staff makes each guest feel like the most important person in the world. From the guard at the front gate, the transportation team, the staff in reception, program advising, the dining staff, housekeeping, the exercise staff, the skin care and spa staff (I apologize if I missed anyone) the service is impeccable. They remember your name (even if you're not rich and famous) and treat all guests with the utmost respect and professionalism. After each trip, I come home feeling renewed and re-energized to live healthy. Thanks everyone at CR, Lenox. See you same time next year. JV. 100

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

I am thrilled to know your 12th visit was “perfect” and you departed “feeling renewed and re-energized to live healthy.” At Canyon Ranch we strive to ensure all of our guests experience our signature world-class treatment and feel like “the most important person in the world.” Thank you for your continued patronage! I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Brain Stem Stroke 22 months ago... much therapy, work, healing has taken place during the past 22 months...BUT... have not had any energy in my body. Lying prone and sleep was only place I felt normal, did not "shake internally", did not feel
very "sick internally"

At Canyon Ranch I experienced '"HEALING ENERGY SERVICES", "ACUPUNCTURE", "THERAPEUTIC QI GONG" and after 3 days felt energy staying in my body; felt NORMAL for first time in 22 months. I was given instruction on ways to cultivate energy and keep energy flowing through out my body.

I attended many superb lectures on energy, nutrition, Qi Gong, mental awareness and positive thinking. The combination of Healing Therapies and excellent Health Lectures restored in me not only the energy I needed to feel normal, but gave me a PLAN to increase personal energy and live a much healthier and comfortable day to day existence in the future. BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY.

Room Tip: Entire room, Bath, Amenities, Mattress, Linens, Space, Halls, Refreshment Stations led to comfort, r...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Wow. I am elated to read of your powerful experience at Canyon Ranch. Knowing you found restoration and hope during your stay lets me know we are achieving our goal of empowering our guests to live healthier, longer and more joyfully. I wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was the third time I've been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox. I went with a friend before and this time with my daughter. I can't say enough nice things about this place. Great food, extremely nice and accomodating people who work there and a great variety of exercise classes and spa treatments. I did less strenuous classes and my daughter did some of the tougher classes. The grounds are beautiful and very serene. Love this place. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review! I am thrilled to know all three of your Canyon Ranch visits have exceeded your expectations and you found your stay the “best vacation ever.” We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This 4-day trip with friends was the perfect mix of physical challenges and relaxation. I felt so healthy and pampered! We took active classes (biking, hiking, canoeing, Zumba, Berkshire Beat, etc.) and more spiritual or slower-paced classes (yoga, stretching, foot stimulation, wellness classes, etc.). I tried 2 different types of massages and a facial. CR is a top notch wellness resort!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you for your kind review. I am thrilled you enjoyed yourselves and found Canyon Ranch in Lenox ”a top notch wellness resort!” As you did, we hope all our guests find their “perfect mix of physical challenges and relaxation.” I look forward to sharing your review with the Canyon Ranch team and hope to welcome you and your friends again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Garden Gables Inn
LakeHouse Inn
LakeHouse Inn
#1 of 9 in Lee
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!