“EXCEPTIONAL FROM EVERY ASPECT”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“EXCEPTIONAL FROM EVERY ASPECT”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Canyon Ranch is one of the finest places on earth to enlighten your mind , and exercise your body.
A retreat like no other. Fantastic healthy food. Friendly, informative staff. Management that truly cares about you and want your experience to be glorious. Level of body treatments is unparalleled. Number of classes catering to exercise, mind & spirit, nutrition, and cooking are hundreds, and are led by experts. Medical staff on hand is world class. Dozens of activities and sports are available every day. Including a very cool ropes course, hiking, boating, cycling,nature walks, movies,and passes for music shows in town.Cant say enough. If you have ever thought about it, you must go.

Room Tip: Sometimes upgrades to suites with washer & dryer are available and make your stay even more comf...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kotcho
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
How gratifying to know, in your opinion, Canyon Ranch is “a retreat like no other;” thank you for your accolades. At every Canyon Ranch outpost, we strive to remain true to our healthy lifestyle mission, a dedication that is shared by our diverse, talented, highly qualified staff members who strive to inspire guests to live a healthy more fulfilled life. I am so glad you hold us in such high regard. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts and hope to see you again very soon.

Reggie Cooper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Trumbull, CT
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is not just a get-a-way spa to relax and have fun. You don't spend almost 1k per person, per night just for that. What Canyon Ranch brings is to re-inforce every positive thought, ambition and personal growth desire you ever had, and then brings them all to the door step of your life. All in a beautiful, non-threating, calm and beautiful environment.
This place is a must for every human being, to be reminded of how to be human. Go and grow!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank KT R
Our mission at Canyon Ranch is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. When I read a powerful review such as yours it gives me a great sense of fulfillment. Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had an amazing 5 days/5 nights at Canyon Ranch. It had been 3 or 4 years since my last visit and I wanted to bring my husband for the 1st time so he could see what I have been talking about all of these years. As usual, the lectures, activities, classes and spa were AMAZING. My husband could not agree more -- he took advantage of everything he could and just kept talking about what a great place it is and that he can't wait to go back. I must also say that I have always loved the food at Canyon Ranch but I don't recall it being so over the top awesome. Everything was so fresh and flavorful, it was hard to decide what to order each day. I also enjoyed the art classes. Who knew I could learn how to watercolor! What a nice way to be quiet and creative and I left with several beautiful little paintings that I plan to frame for our home. All and all, the trip exceeded our expectations. We left feeling like a million dollars and cannot wait to return!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
It was gratifying to know you and your husband so enjoyed your visit to Lenox. In my opinion, one of the misconceptions about Canyon Ranch is that there aren’t enough activities for men. As I’m sure you and your husband can attest, that is certainly not the case and I am glad he was able to avail of all we have to offer. Your accolades for the food, lectures, classes and activities were appreciated and how wonderful to know you were able to get in touch with your “inner artist!” We look forward to welcoming you both again very soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Canyon Ranch Lenox is an ideal destination for a truly restorative, and appropriately pampered, getaway into nature, fitness, health and serenity. The location is superb with gentle New England landscapes, and the facility itself provides everything you could imagine for body and soul. The big treasure here is the extraordinary staff in each department--Medical, fitness, outdoor sports, mind/body healing, etc. They are truly dedicated individuals and offer superb training and counseling in their respective areas of expertise. Once you go, you'll want to add a return visit to your calendar on an annual (or semi-annua) basis for sure!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for your high praise of Canyon Ranch in Lenox; I truly appreciate your kind words. It was particularly gratifying to note your accolades for our “extraordinary” staff. I do believe we have a unique group of truly dedicated professionals here and I am so glad to know you agree. We look forward to seeing you for another visit very soon. Until then, I hope you enjoy lasting benefits from the intentions you made toward your good health while you were here.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 April 2014

What a great way to get together for a girls trip, cousins trip (that was ours!) a mom/daughter or a just you trip. Super clean, instructors are excellent, food is amazing and overall, a good time while really being active and healthy. But def more of a women's retreat. Here are my minus points: There in no alcohol (good in a way too), dinner is over by 8 so not much to do activities wise after that. I would love a night activity, but am also happy to talk with people, but again, no booze for evening. And rooms are very clean but very generic. Modern, but feels like you are in a Hliton hotel. Doesn't feel special or inspired. However, the art in the hallways is really nice to look at. Dining rooms are bit dated too. But again, all in all, wonderful staff, fun activities and great getaway.

Room Tip: They are all nice. maybe if you have trouble walking, ask for a room close to the main area.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
How wonderful to know your “cousins trip” was such “a great getaway.” Your observations regarding the décor and evening entertainment are appreciated; the latter is an area of focus for us and I do hope you note improvement when you next visit. In addition, with regard to the alcohol-free nature of our destination resorts in Lenox and Tucson, our experience shows that the opportunity to change up one’s habits and lifestyle while staying with us is best done without any distractions. We do, however, serve alcohol at our Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach as well as at our SpaClub in Las Vegas. I do hope you have the opportunity to visit our other properties and that we can welcome you to Lenox again very soon.

Cohasset, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was my tenth return trip to Canyon Ranch in Lenox and for the first time I signed up for the High Ropes Adventure. I did two zip line runs as well as the giant swing which was exhilarating. The two instructors, Russ and Leah, did a fantastic job of making me feel confident in stepping out of my comfort zone. I'd recommend Canyon Ranch for anyone interested in learning techniques for healthy living and adventure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
How wonderful to know you tried something new on your 10th visit. The High Ropes Adventure is exhilarating to say the least and I agree Russ and Leah are “fantastic!” We strive to provide a supportive environment to encourage guests to step out of their comfort zone. I am so glad you felt comfortable enough to do so and thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The lectures was great. The rooms was nice. Everyone who was working there was wonderful.
The food was good.
The treatments was excellent. The spa was wonderful. They need to update the area where we stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox. Your observations regarding the accommodations were appreciated and I am so happy that you found the spa and staff “wonderful.” We hope to welcome you again soon.
Reggie Cooper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Blantyre
#8 of 16 in Lenox
LakeHouse Inn
LakeHouse Inn
#1 of 9 in Lee

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!