“What a stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I actually won this trip from Suave and I never even heard of Canyon Ranch before this trip. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. The staff were very accommodating and helpful and we couldn't have been more pleased. It was a nice place for a little R&R but it also gave us time to focus on "us". With working out, to eating new and healthy foods, and experiencing new workout classes and attending seminars, it was all fantastic. The Spa is just an added bonus. The staff there really knew what they were doing! We definitely want to plan another trip and bring friends along to experience what Canyon Ranch has to offer!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy R
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience here at Canyon Ranch in Lenox. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your first time here and you already want to visit us again. I’m delighted you were able to have “us” time with your husband and hope you left here with a sense of renewal and relaxation. We’d like to thank you for the wonderful accolades of our staff; they are truly what make Canyon Ranch special. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Canyon Ranch in Lenox

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have visited the ranch in Lenox three times and each visit proved special. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating to us. The grounds are restive and provide the means for a recharge away from the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. People leave you alone to exercise or rest or relax or to learn how to do either of the three is a more efficient manner. After each stay, we left feeling completely recharged and ready to conquer the outside world. My highest recommendation.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for such a positive review. We’re so honored to have had the opportunity to welcome you back for the third time and to receive your “highest recommendation.” We truly strive to make Canyon Ranch feel special for all of our guests and provide a means to relax and recharge. We hope you continue to benefit from all that you learned here and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Canyon Ranch is still the best spa and health resorts in the world hands down! The most incredible estate is the setting combined with the most unique collection of healers and service staff in the world.

Top notch Fitness staff, preventive health medical, our door sports-- from hiking to kayaks and biking to paddle boards they make it simple and supportive. It's a buffet of aliveness activities, great lectures and even a creative arts center that can spark even the least artistic of us makes for a great vacation for the whole family!

Although it's a high ticket price when you throw in all the extras like all of the healthy activities, airport pickups, great rooms, great video library, fantastic Berkshire cultural programming, unlimited healthy food right down to the amazing Lattes it is a great value. And when you stop and realize how convenient it all is as it is all right there it really is like a cruise ship in the forest! We didn't even have to leave the property for our 12 Step meetings!!

It still is the world leader in the Health and fitness revolution!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank FinnieF
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

We love hearing from loyal guests such as yourself and it’s especially rewarding to know, even after all these years, you consider us “the best!” As you know, we strive to consistently provide the world-class attention you expect and deserve and your kind words let us know we are on the right track. I look forward to seeing you, and your loyal companion again very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I came to Canyon Ranch in Lenox in May with my two sisters and mother and it was all we could ask for. I had visited about 7 years ago and the value I received was just as superb as my previous visits. We stayed for three nights in two beautiful rooms close to all of the activities. Most of us attended a lot of the fitness classes, which were so much fun and had great instructors. We all had spa treatments each day, tried a creative arts class and went on a beautiful hike off property. Canyon Ranch truly lives up to its stellar reputation and is a wonderful place to relax and renew. I will definitely be coming again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words! Canyon Ranch in Lenox is a unique vacation experience and I am glad you so enjoyed the classes, treatments and even tried a creative arts class. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you and your sisters again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just returned from a visit to my "happy place" - Canyon Ranch Lenox, the most beautiful destination in the Berkshires! My idea of a perfect day starts with a morning walk through the gorgeous gardens. Then I'm off to class - from stretch to stride to weight training - I leave it all on the gym floor! Breakfast lunch and dinner, nothing but healthy locally grown food that tastes as good as it looks. Then the big reward - I hit the spa for an awesome massage. Then it's off to bed til I wake and do it again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Your typical day at Canyon Ranch in Lenox does indeed sound perfect! It is gratifying to know we are your “happy place” and certainly sounds as though you take full advantage of the many services and activities we have to offer here. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

A full schedule. Nice people. Amazing spa services. For newbies it's hard to navigate the grounds to get from a to b but everyone you ask is so nice and helpful in directing. Plenty of on site staff all hours. We were in suites which were large nice rooms..just wish they had more of a view ..which I guess didn't matter so much because you are the go and out from 8 - 5.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

With all we have to offer it certainly can be a bit overwhelming and I am glad our “helpful” staff was able to help you get acclimated. For future reference, please know we do offer tours daily and also a weekly session called “Navigating Your Stay: The Insider Scoop” both of which provide guests with valuable information to help make the most of their stay. I hope to see you again very soon and thank you for your positive review!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Most recently, I went to this resort with my 16 year old during a March special and we loved our time together, loved trying new things, loved feeling healthy, loved pushing our bodies physically and loved eating well for 4 days. I think it helped instill in her a new commitment to exercise that is so important to her long term health. I've been to this resort two other times; the first time I completely altered my eating habits; the second, I made some important improvements to my health and work/life balance. I love to travel and do so all over the world. Most travel is about exploring a new place and enjoying the experience. The Canyon Ranch experience is different - it's about learning how to live better and getting in touch with oneself. It's a gift for most of us who are on a treadmill to slow down and take stock with great teachers in the process. And the food is excellent (I bought several cookbooks), the teachers are great, the rooms are nice, the experiences are varied - in addition to the usual spin class and bootcamp, I tried Kangoo jumping and Yamuna foot wakers, among other things - and the services - spa, beauty, and medical - are excellent. I love the fact that they run mother-child specials during spring breaks because it's a chance to introduce teenagers to a healthy lifestyle. There were several other mother-daughter pairs there when we were there and I know my teenager found it reassuring to have peers around her.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CRJammer
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

How wonderful to know you and your daughter so enjoyed your time here. I applaud you for working to instill in her a commitment to her long term health and also for giving this priceless gift to yourself. We aim to provide a supportive, motivating, innovative environment, offering guests every possible resource and I am glad you were able to partake of so much of what we have available. While you are home, I hope you enjoy lasting benefits from the intentions you made toward your good health while you were here.

Reggie Cooper

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Blantyre
#8 of 16 in Lenox
LakeHouse Inn
LakeHouse Inn
#1 of 9 in Lee

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!