“I will return!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lenox
Syracuse, New York
“I will return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We are undergoing a massive transformation at my workplace, and I am one of the people who has to help manage people's anxieties about new leadership and new directions. I found myself quite depleted by the summer. I had arranged with one of my dearest friends to meet up at CR, and our only complaint was that the stay was too short. We each did our own classes and treatments, met up for downtime and meals, and just reconnected. I cannot say how much I needed that time away from family and phone and email. It was a lifesaver. I came back to much the same workplace, but I was refreshed and more myself.

Everyone at CR was terrifically helpful and supportive. Once I turned my car over to the valet, everything was taken care of and provided. The grounds are lovely and the Berkshires. . . . We are already planning our next trip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for such a flattering review. It certainly sounds as though you needed some rest and relaxation and I am pleased you chose Canyon Ranch in Lenox as your place of renewal. What’s great about Canyon Ranch, as you described, is that there is so much to choose from, you are able to customize your stay. From over 40 classes & lectures a day to hundreds of services, every stay at Canyon Ranch can be a different experience that will leave you “refreshed.” . We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reggie Cooper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Ma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I recently experienced my 15th visit to Canyon Ranch Lenox. The staff is helpful and well versed in the resort. I had the absolute best time! Of course there are always new faces to lead me through a spin or yoga class. But it's fun to see familiar faces, and with all the guests that go through the doors, it's heart warming to get a welcome back, nice to see you again, and come back soon!

Room Tip: The rooms are all good. Mostly likely you are there for wellness and exercise. Ask for one at th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
How gratifying to know you had “the absolute best time” on your 15th visit with us in Lenox. Your thoughtful observations are greatly appreciated and I’m happy Canyon Ranch “never lets you down.” As you can attest, the personalized care and attention our staff provides is a main reason our guests return again and again. And it’s our guests that inspire us to maintain such high levels of service, and we remain committed to offering a unique experience that distinguishes us from other destination spas. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I made my first visit to Canyon Ranch beginning the Monday after the July 4th holiday and it was perfect timing. The property was relatively quiet and the staff was outstanding. We stayed in a standard room and it fit the bill, especially since one is hardly ever in one's room except to sleep (beds very comfortable by the way). I recommend taking the morning walk each day. It's a way to do a quick zip through the town of Lenox and a chance to meet fellow guests. There are always several CR leaders allowing for a variety of walking paces. I took advantage of each meal's suggested "Spa Menu" which kept calories within a certain range. Everything I ate was incredibly flavorful and delicious. I tried every kind of exercise activity from the most difficult "Fierce Tabata" training to a variety of yoga classes (I'm a beginner). In particular, I would single out the yoga staff as some of the best fitness related instructors I've ever had.

The spa services are also outstanding. I booked many (maybe too many if that's possible) different services. Each was a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The spa waiting area in the locker room is lovely.

I will most certainly return to CR and only hope I can book another block of dates that were as quiet as my initial visit. Yes, CR can be expensive, but I felt that the prices were justified for the quality of accommodations, staff, cuisine and fitness options provided.

Room Tip: My room was in the wing to the left of the main lobby, accessible via both a quick outdoor pathway a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I’m thrilled to hear your first experience at Canyon Ranch in Lenox was such a positive one. I truly feel that the staff members here are among the best and I am glad that was your experience as well. I appreciate you sharing your tips with the TripAdvisor community and will be sure to pass along your accolades with our Spa and Food & Beverage management teams. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

My stay at Canyon Ranch in Lenox was beyond my expectations. In a word FABULOUS! But in addition to the lovely facilities, activities, the beautiful premises, the food etc. I was able to get the help and amazing therapy for my plantar fasciitis. While I had had the condition for about 8 years, I was able to manage the symptoms with orthotics. However, over the past 10 months it was progressively getting worse. I tried everything out there with no success. At Canyon Ranch, I signed up for all the reflexology and foot therapies. And that was terrific! But the class for feet with the use of the Sole Energizer was AMAZING. I purchased one and use it twice daily and my feet are without pain, and the best they've been in years. I have been able to resume my normal exercise routine and activities. I cannot over sell this. I have tried lots of things out there, but this is the only thing that has given me relief. So, it is an amazing experience at the Ranch. I plan on returning next year. Thank you to all the wonderful therapists and the great class with the Energizer. You have a great facility.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your compliments. I’m thrilled to hear your time at Canyon Ranch in Lenox was “fabulous” and you have been able to resume your normal active lifestyle thanks in part to our feet focused activities! More than any part of your body, your feet are subject to constant abuse and the Sole Energizers are a great way to help increase function, flexibility and foot strength; I’m delighted that they continue to provide you with relief. It is unique offerings such as these that allow us to continue to lead the health and fitness revolution as we enter our 35th year. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I really enjoy going to Canyon Ranch in Lenox. I've been there several times, and each time I learn something new. All of the departments are excellent, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. For you foodies, the meals are delicious, and looks lovely when presented.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for your compliments. I am so happy to hear that you “really enjoy coming to Canyon Ranch in Lenox.” As you noted, one of the many benefits of a Canyon Ranch vacation is the wealth of information offered here and I truly believe the individual contributions of our dedicated professional staff are what make the difference in providing an exceptional experience. We are happy to have you as a loyal guest and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Northport, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed for three nights and can't wait to return. It is life changing. Gives you that jump start on getting your life healthy and on track. Loved the lectures and all the fitness classes. Found out that healthy desserts can taste good!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for such a glowing review. It is rewarding to know you found your three nights here to be “life changing” and that you were able to take advantage of our lectures & fitness classes, and indulge in a few of our healthy desserts. The ice cream with a side of chocolate chip cookie is my favorite. We hope to see you and your friends in Lenox again soon.

Weston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I always learn, get inspired, get good data and find new ways to help myself live a happy healthy life. I have been going for twenty years plus and it makes a big a very positive difference in my life.
The staff are open, knowledgeable and patient. The food is really good and I cash drop 5 real pounds each stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive review and congratulations on your weight loss! I am thrilled to hear, even after 20 years, you are still “inspired” and find new ways to “live a happy healthy life.” Your generous compliments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reggie Cooper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Blantyre
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel
Yankee Inn
Yankee Inn
#5 of 14 in Lenox

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!