“Why aren't more diners there?”
Review of Tex-Mex Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We've never been disappointed with our food at Tex-Mex. . . I usually order the sizzling fajitas, which are nicely seasoned chicken or beef, well accompanied with a plate of fixings (though the preshredded cheese has no real flavor), and the onions and peppers are caramelized and delicious. I've visited a few times with family members, who ordered tacos, taco salad and enchiladas, and all were pleased. The frozen daiquiri drink was delicious, too. We are puzzled by the lack of patrons every time we go--the service is fine, the meal a decent value and the restaurant comfortable, on the physical style of a TGIF or Bennigans (which it was prior to this), I like it as a fast, easy re-fuel on the way back from shopping in north county.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I wanted to try this restaurant because I love tex mex food. Word of mouth locally was that it was bad but I was willing to give it a shot.
The food was poor quality mexican rip off, The service was ok. I have never been back and everyone I have ever talked to has had a bad experience, I cant imagine where those 4 star reviews came from.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

We had a very nice lunch here with attentive staff.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I love this restaurant. good food with service. I must recommend this place. GO fo rit TEX MEX

Reviewed 10 October 2011

It's hard to find good and affordable Tex-Mex food in Western Mass, so we were excited to find this last year. We've returned several times since and have never been disappointed. The mole sauce is some of the best I've ever had. Other dishes have been very good too. Nothing I've tried is very hot/spicy, which is generally a misconception about most Mexican food anyway. Service has always been good.
We've been at this place before, when it was a Bennigans and then a more general restaurant. I do hope that people overlook the early negative reviews here and give this spot a chance. It deserves it!

1  Thank MeterMaid