“Amazing place”
Review of Seven Hills Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lenox
Seven Hills Inn
Ranked #4 of 20 Lenox B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I really enjoyed the stay in this hills!!!
Owner couple is lovely, breakfast is great, and pool is perfect!!!
Building is old but it was like antique and elegant.
I felt as I was in a castle or I were a princess.
I really live this inn.
I definitely come again and spend a great summer in Berkshire, Lenox !!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 30 July 2013

It's pretty funny on what some of the people on here complain abou. You ask for a quiet room and they try there best but how are they going to know that other people are going to be noisy? And I read something about a ac being in the windows. Where would you like them to be? And then the pool is far away that it is a journey just to go back to your room to get something. It is a 30 second walk how lazy can you be? And then some people say breakfast, eakfast is a motel style? It a hot breakfast with fresh eggse, bacon home Frys pancakesl, fresh fruit salad, fresh muffin. what more do you want at a hotel you get dry old donuts and a waffle maker.. This place is awesome with a good staff I had one problem with someone at front desk big lady with red hair gave me nasty look that did upset me a little. Beside that house keeping was very nice to me and same with there maintenance staff very helpful and make you fell at home. Stop complain about little stupid stuff...

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Robin and Denis ... you're the best! We just experienced our 8th annual trip to the Berkshires - taking in the concerts at Tanglewood, enjoying fine dining in Lee and Lexox, touring the area, doing a little shopping, but most of all, being made to feel genuinely welcomed at Seven Hills Inn. The front desk staff greeted us by name and made sure that we had the room we requested. The accommodations are so comfortable, the surroundings so serene, the pool so refreshing and the ambiance more than one could ask for. We enjoyed a full breakfast on the patio and had a wonderful visit with the owners, Robin and Denis Wong. They've done a tremendous job upgrading their facility and they're always concerned that your every expectation is met. Seven Hills Inn is a perfect place for a wedding, family reunion or just a respite from your hectic schedule. We highly recommend Seven Hills Inn and have already booked for next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My friends and family threw me the most beautiful baby shower at the Seven Hills Inn, the day was absolutely picturesque. The food was amazing and the staff was most pleasant, but above all the building was gorgeous! Filled with an essence of rustic charm meets a night at the opera, I was simply in awe of it's beauty. I would recommend the Seven Hills Inn to anyone looking for a wedding location or a baby/bridal shower or even just a place to stay while visiting the lovely Berkshires.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My first visit here, was as accommodations for a job I was doing out of town. What an unbelievable hidden gem! Since that extremely memorable occasion, I have come back here every year. There are three main buildings in which to stay. One, the Carriage House, is set up for more lengthy stays, with full kitchenette and "apartment" like set-ups. Then there is the Manor House where all the guest rooms are different, and each has its own personality and charm. Last there is the Terrace Country Motel, which is your basic room, but still quite nice. There are price ranges for everyone. I've stayed in two of the buildings and enjoyed both. The staff is extremely accommodating, and knowledgeable, the grounds are stunning, and the area is quaint charm itself. Having met and spoken with the owner, Robin Wong, I definitely get the feeling that this isn't so much a business for her as it is a passion. I get the feeling that each person is treated individually with none of that corporate, "hi, how y'all doin' today!! So great to see ya!!" kind of phony pleasantries. This is sincerity. I highly recommend this place to ANYONE, and any if you have any questions, the staff is more than capable of answering immediately, or happy to find out the answers for you.

Room Tip: There are three basic buildings. I'd inquire as to which would be the right style and price ran...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I can't believe how great this Inn was. Located in a gorgeous area, with a friendly and efficient staff, this is the perfect getaway for couples, families, or wedding parties! While there, my boyfriend and I got talking with manager Amy, who gave us a little on the history of the inn and showed us some of the photos from the Inn's weddings. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the shared spaces (lobby, dining areas) were clean, well-lit, and comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone interested in a great, relaxing getaway - far enough in the 'country' to chill out, but close to the big NE cities like Boston as well!

Room Tip: Every room is huge and has great views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We spent three nights at the Seven Hills Inn in July, 2013. Walking through the main floor I felt as if I was visiting one of the great country homes of the early 20th century. The library, music room, and various dining rooms are expansive and impressive. The Inn is charming, with beautiful grounds and in a great location. Breakfast was plentiful and we ate each morning outside overlooking the gardens and trees. I especially appreciated the oatmeal, fresh fruit, and yogurt. And of course the bottomless cup of coffee. The owner went out of her way to welcome us and provided helpful tips for to the day, while the housekeeping person did an excellent job keeping our room clean and restocked with fresh towels. I wished we had brought our bicycles as it would have been what looked like a short and safe ride into the village of Lenox. The pool is a nice feature if you are visiting in the summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Garden Gables Inn
Brook Farm Inn
Brook Farm Inn
#3 of 20 in Lenox
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort

Been to Seven Hills Inn? Share your experiences!