“French pastries in cozy cafe”
Review of Patisserie Lenox

Patisserie Lenox
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lenox
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went to Patisserie for a perfect lunch with my sisters during our visit to the Berkshires. We had their quiche and then, of course, some pastries. The quiche was very good, but the pastries were the highlight. The cases were filled with beautiful, temptations making it so hard to choose! I particularly loved the Napoleon and the raspberry-chocolate brioche. The shop itself is small, but quaint and cozy. We loved sitting in the corner by the windows with white lace curtains, sipping coffee and sharing tastings of our pastry choices. Perfect!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I love going to this pastry shop in Lenox. I have friends, who live nearby, that haven't heard of this sweet delight. Very tasty macaroons, cookies, brownies, etc. I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't comment on that. I purchased a tea latte here. They also have specials of salads and sandwiches.
If sweets or treats are your desire look no further.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We went here for dessert and coffee after hitting Alta for lunch on a snowy day, and it was absolute perfection. It was the highlight of my trip. I ordered a french press coffee and we ordered a pastry and a mousse to share. The sweets were excellent and the coffee some of the best I've had and exactly what I wanted. I would go back any day.

1  Thank legowife
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was so disappointed! After purchasing pastries and coffee, then taking a walk, and coming back when one of the employees refused to let me use the rest room, Her words… "we have no public bathroom". When I told her I was there less than a half and hour before purchasing many pastries (there were nine of us and she saw us) and therefore I was a customer, she said she had just cleaned the floor and I would have to go someplace else. Now I would not have minded that providing she was friendly. She was down right rude! I love this place and every time I am in Lenox or close enough to pass through I stop here. If the owners don't do something about this rude, rude rude behavior I'm afraid I will not be returning. THe other young lady who helped me was very pleasant but I can't accept the rude behavior.

6  Thank hulal
Yulia B, Owner at Patisserie Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear customer,

I am deeply sorry for your outrageous experience in our shop. Like for any small business, it is very hard for us to find the right staff to truly represent it. Hearing about your bad experience breaks my heart, and I am very grateful for your feedback. I had long discussions with all of the employees about the proper customer service after the incident. I am hiring for the summer, and will pay especial attention to training them in excellent customer service. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This place has great pastries, but what good is it if they treat customers as a nuissance. I do not have aspecific incidence to point to, but from the moment you enter the place, it feels like one is not welcome. No hello how are you or any friendly interaction. Even the best pastries are hard to enjoy in such a hostile environment. By the way, if you have to go there, just stick to the pastries. The coffee is cold and lousy.

4  Thank grevenbroich

Dear customer,

I am deeply sorry for your outrageous experience in our shop. Like for any small business, it is very hard for us to find the right staff to truly represent it. Hearing about your bad experience breaks my heart, and I am very grateful for your feedback. I had long discussions with all of the employees about the proper customer service after the incident. I am hiring for the summer, and will pay especial attention to training them in excellent customer service. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasnt experience!