“casual lunch”

The Olde Heritage Tavern
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Olde Heritage Tavern is where the locals go in Lenox. Our menu features Appetizers to Entrees. We are a traditional Tavern. We offer large portions of our homemade food. We have a great staff that enjoys taking care of our friendly customers. We have a full bar and 9 beer taps and a good wine selection. Feel free to order your favorite, or try one of the specialty drinks our bar staff has created. The Olde Heritage Tavern is a relaxed and casual spot, if that is what you are looking for, this is the place to go in Lenox!
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We are an older couple and enjoyed a very affordable lunch. It is a friendly pub-like atmosphere and the food was tasty and ample in size.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The weather was perfect for sitting outdoors, eating & enjoying the surroundings They have a variety of food & it is reasonably priced. Traveled alone & enjoyed sitting at the community table!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stopped in, just passing by looking for dinner. Monday night is a burger special so I lucked out and the cost is, I believe, $5.99 for a cheeseburger. There were beer specials but I had an import, draft pint and it was good. There were a lot of selections, both local and imported. It has that pub feel, a big bar, TV's with the game on, the local softball team showed up and had pizza - you get the drift. If that's what you're looking for, you'll be happy to stop in for a pint.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great service, nice and reasonable priced food. What else you want? This place is certainly worth a vistit. The staff is super.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have emailed the management twice about the low staffing that lead to ~ 20 minutes before being waited on, and then the minutes waiting in between. felt it was not the waitresses fault, but wanted them to know they performed poorly. This is not the first time, and if you happen to be around when their local friends are, the bar tenders will simply walk by you (a previous experience where i had to get vocal to get service). It is sad that to date I have not even received an acknowledgement that the management cares as i have not received ANY notice of feedback. I think i am done with this place as there is nothing outstanding about it. I would visit Baja Charlies, down the road in Lee, for a more spectacular experience in service and more importantly food. Great take out stuff for tanglewood.

1  Thank n0tac0p