“Terrific tapas” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Lenox
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island, ny
“Terrific tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

They're open late so we were able to go after a show. Eclectic menu but plenty of choices. Each dish was different and very good. Swiss chard, which my husband was against ordering, was amazing...even he agreed to that. The boom boom shrimp was delicious and the meatballs were perfect. I'd skip the bruschetta but maybe we orders the wrong one. Service was great too.

Visited August 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Special Dinner with My Guy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

While in Lenox for the day, we had an early dinner at Brava, a small tapas place with a great wine selection. I know that it gets crowded, so we went early. We had great service, a wonderful selection of small plates, and shared a bottle of wine that I am still thinking about. Try the tenderloin. . . yum.

New York City, New York
“tapas and so on”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Open late, which is a big virtue if you want to eat after going to Tanglewood. The food is good and the service is helpful.

New Hampshire
“Unique Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The tapas-style dining choice coupled with the wine flight option made this a truly unique and enjoyable dining experience. While Brava is clearly a busy place, the servers are focused and very helpful. We will return on another visit to Lenox.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“unassuming but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This somewhat unassuming cafe with exterior seating failed to impress despite the good food and coffe, both of which were overpriced. Much room for improvement in service quality and dining comfort provided.

Whitney A, Owner at Brava, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hello, I'm sorry that your experience in Lenox failed to impress you.

As the owner of Brava, I wanted to make sure one thing was clarified. You mentioned that you were at an "unassuming cafe with exterior seating." Brava does not have exterior seating where we serve food or drinks. Brava has ten bar stools at the bar inside, three more bar stools at a counter in the window, and nine small tables inside.

We do keep two metal folding chairs outside for people waiting for space or having a smoke, but we don't serve outside. The sidewalk in front of Brava is owned by the Town of Lenox. While I wish we could serve drinks outside, the Town of Lenox does not allow alcohol to be served on Town property. As we are open from 5pm until 1am, and our focus is on beer and wine, we do not serve outside.

If you were at Brava and we failed to impress you, please allow me the opportunity to personally take care of you. I'd hate to think that you thought our service was lacking or you were not comfortable. You can contact me directly at bravalenox@gmail.com to let me know when you are coming in. Thank you very much for your consideration and feedback.

Whitney