“My new favorite place!!!!”
Review of Electra's Cafe

Electra's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
“My new favorite place!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Since discovering Electra's about a month ago I have been there numerous times. I can't get enough of the delicious fresh food. Did I mention clean. Very clean and open, good energy. The staff is professional, the service is excellent. They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've had all and I can honestly say every meal has been wonderful. The baked goods are homemade and well worth the calories. They offer a rewards cards that you can accumulate points and get $$ off when you get to 250 points. That's a nice incentive but believe me if food and service were not good that would not keep me coming back. My favorites have been the chicken almondine, chicken marsala, homemade corn beef hash, and the maple bacon salad dressing, french toast, mashed potatoes. I could go on and on but you will just have to try it yourself. It's so nice to find a place like this!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MassTraveler2013

Beersheba, Israel
“Fresh well made food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I came in 10 minutes before closing time and got invited to go in, even that this was the end of the day the food taste fresh I ate vegee burger with American chesee I could give up the chesee.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Benjiiiiiii
Lewes, Delaware, United States
“Delightful Surprise”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Electra's Cafe is a small cafe hidden in a strip mall but it should not be overlooked. The menu is extensive with a tremendous variety which should satisfy anyone. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. My husband and I had the special for dinner--beef stroganoff and it was to die for. It came with a large salad--all fresh and bread which was great too. All for a very reasonable price. This gem was recommended to us by the hotel next door and by mentioning them, we received an additional discount. We will definitely go back on our next visit to Lenox. The service was also good.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Patti B
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Excellent Cafe for Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, and/or Dinner”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Every time we've had a meal at Electra's we haven't been disappointed. Everyone at the Cafe was courteous and foods are fresh and superbly prepared/ cooked to satisfaction.

Visited February 2014
Pittsfield,MA
“Greek Food to enjoy three meals a day.”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Electra's cafe is relatively new to the area and fairly recently added dinner to their lunch and breakfast choices. I have only had dinner there and on three occasions. I enjoy the relaxed and informal atmosphere and the service is very professional and friendly and accommodating. Service is also really fast. ; I really enjoyed the chicken souvlaki plate which came with rice, a few asparagus and great tasting pita slices. It also came with a salad which altho not overly large was very fresh. Most of the dinners are from 15-20 dollars. There are about 4 booths and 6 tables, some of which are fairly near the door, cold in wnter. The desserts are also authentic as are the specials like Pastitso and there are Gyro sandwiches offerred. I hope to get there for breakfast and lunch sometime. Lunch offerings do not seem especially inexpensive but check out the menu online. One unique feature--the servers take your order using tablets!

• Visited January 2014