“great vegetarian foods!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Detroit, Michigan
“great vegetarian foods!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

we had strawberry avocado salad and cesare salad with warm bread - yum! They have a fab homemade veggie burger too!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 318ws

Houston
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We asked Peter to provide the food for a family reunion dinner this past weekend(20 people). Peter met with me personally a few days before we needed the food and guided me expertly through his greek specialties as we selected the menu. The order was ready for pick up when promised with a few extras included gratis. And most importantly, the food was superb with enough for dinner and lunch the next day. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Electra....great food, helpful and courteous staff and hands on attention by the owner himself. A great experience that added to a successful family get together. Thanks Peter!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Houston11644
Lenox, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent Greek & American food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the best steaks my husband has eaten. My Greek food was fresh & delicious. We will return, for sure. Electra's is now one of our favorite restaurants.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Karen T
“My new favorite place!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Since discovering Electra's about a month ago I have been there numerous times. I can't get enough of the delicious fresh food. Did I mention clean. Very clean and open, good energy. The staff is professional, the service is excellent. They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've had all and I can honestly say every meal has been wonderful. The baked goods are homemade and well worth the calories. They offer a rewards cards that you can accumulate points and get $$ off when you get to 250 points. That's a nice incentive but believe me if food and service were not good that would not keep me coming back. My favorites have been the chicken almondine, chicken marsala, homemade corn beef hash, and the maple bacon salad dressing, french toast, mashed potatoes. I could go on and on but you will just have to try it yourself. It's so nice to find a place like this!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MassTraveler2013
Beersheba, Israel
“Fresh well made food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I came in 10 minutes before closing time and got invited to go in, even that this was the end of the day the food taste fresh I ate vegee burger with American chesee I could give up the chesee.

• Visited April 2014