“A Lenox Cafe with Good Food and Moderate Prices”
Review of Electra's Cafe

Electra's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Lenox
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There are many good places to eat in Lenox Electra fills a unique niche. It's a cafe style restaurant offering good food for breakfast, lunch and dinner at moderate prices. Electra opened last year. We enjoyed several lunches and one dinner there. This was our first visit this year and the quality of food was still very good. I had one of two cod dishes on the menu; my wife had a delicious spinach salad with strawberries. Both dishes were priced at about $15.00. The place also offers home made desert specialties like Baklava Cheescake. When my diet allows, I'm looking forward to splitting a piece. I think I'll plan a dinner party just to to that. The only drawback was that the service was pretty slow and seemed to not be very professional. The place is still worth a visit and is an excellent value in a terrific location.

There are newer reviews for Electra's Cafe

Reviewed 14 July 2014

As the Lenox area can be very pricey for restaurants ,we found this place to be a wonderful restaurant to visit. I tis a family place and has delicious food. It is on a busy road but very easy to find. My family (5 people) had a nice dinner for less than $115. they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2  Thank glambergs
Reviewed 12 July 2014

we had strawberry avocado salad and cesare salad with warm bread - yum! They have a fab homemade veggie burger too!

1  Thank 318ws
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We asked Peter to provide the food for a family reunion dinner this past weekend(20 people). Peter met with me personally a few days before we needed the food and guided me expertly through his greek specialties as we selected the menu. The order was ready for pick up when promised with a few extras included gratis. And most importantly, the food was superb with enough for dinner and lunch the next day. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Electra....great food, helpful and courteous staff and hands on attention by the owner himself. A great experience that added to a successful family get together. Thanks Peter!

1  Thank Houston11644
Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the best steaks my husband has eaten. My Greek food was fresh & delicious. We will return, for sure. Electra's is now one of our favorite restaurants.

1  Thank Karen T