“Popular Local Café”
Review of Shots Cafe

Shots Cafe
Ranked #31 of 60 Restaurants in Lenox
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Shots offers a small, intimate setting that is a favorite of the locals. Matt and Luisa offer breakfast and lunch fare with both a Mediterranean and Mexican accent. This is a great place to try something a little different! Our order ranges from the standard sausage and eggs to an omelet. Everything was delicious and well prepared. Both prices and serving sizes are moderate.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Nice little place. They made a wonderful smoothy for me with just berries and ice. My friend had their tuna salad sandwich and it was according to her "delicious". It was just right for stopping in for a quick bite while shopping.

2  Thank JudyS03
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This little cafe will surprise you! We were looking for a place to enjoy the perfect early spring weather and grab a light lunch in Lenox. We usually eat at Zinc. The Shots Café fit the bill to a "T"! I ordered a soup and sandwich special which was a superb carrot curry with a touch of coconut soup with a perfect 1/2 Cuban sandwich with some chips on the side. If a lunch could be a Five Star, this lunch earned it! Delish! Everything is prepared fresh with obvious pride. There were three in our party. The full bowl of the carrot curry coconut soup was perfect in taste and texture. My wife ordered a tuna sandwich which was custom made with complimentary veggies (celery, romaine lettuce and delicious tomato) with excellent results! It was all good and a good value.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I Came in expecting a basic deli sandwich and had the best Pesto, tomato, basil panini of my life. The panini was crispy, not oily and soggy. There was a perfectly portioned layer of mozzarella with a thick layer of fresh tasting tomatoes (very surprising for April in the Berkshires). The best part was the generous layer of fresh, basil rich pesto. Excellent. My daughter went nuts over her BLT wrap. Fresh, fresh, fresh!

Note to owners - repaint or at least scrub the walls in the bathroom. Although the bathroom was clean in general, I was put off by the fact that the ancillary surfaces hadn't been cleaned in what looked like years. Also, I don't mind paying $20 at a lunch counter for a delicious sandwich, which you clearly delivered, but I don't really need to add a few more for a waitress to carry it 2 feet to my table. You still get an excellent though for that delicious pesto!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stopped in before the theater for a shot of awake juice. We were served perfect lattes and were asked for comments and treated as valued customers. What more do you want?