“Awesome”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is up there as one of the best Italian restaurants around the Berkshire area. Very professional wait staff, cool atmosphere inside, pleasant but not overly fancy. I think the food is amazing here, try it out. I agree with another reviewer here too though in that you need to check reservations carefully, tanglewood attracts many, long waits may be expected. In my opinion it's worth it

• Visited July 2013

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Maybe it's too early in the season?”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I see that others have had a great experience there but we did not. We had reservations for three and were there even a bit early. The wine, bread and salad came promptly and we ordered our entrees. ONE HOUR later we received our main meals.We did say that there was no rush but, really? About 30 min. into this wait, the waiter said that my lasagna took longer to prepare. I said I really didn't need lasagna but I guess changing wasn't an option! He did come periodically to apologize for the wait. When the meal finally came, the others' entrees were dry and not appetizing. The lasagna was hot and delicious but still...

There were two huge parties. I honestly don't think they should have taken our reservation in the first place unless they had more cooking help. This may be an anomaly but just check and see how busy it's going to be before you commit to going. The waiter tried his best but should have told me in the beginning that there would be a wait for the lasagna. Again, this experience might have been an anomaly for an otherwise good restaurant.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mary G
Milford, Connecticut
“Pleasant dining experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife's shrimp francais was excellent. My pasta with mussels and clams and fradiavolo sauce was above average. I thought the entrees were a little pricey as was the salad. However as I said. It was a pleasurable experience.

Visited June 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal. The salmon was delicious and the restaurant gives the impression that the family is welcoming you to their place.

Visited May 2014
Lynn
“Very nice meal.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My fiance had the veal special and it was awesome. I had the veal saltimbocca, it was good but I was disappointed in the quantity and veal for the price in comparison to what my girl had. All in all, it was good.

Visited April 2014