“Peaceful”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Laguna Beach
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 11 October 2010

My husband and I spent two nights at Hampton Terrace in October to enjoy the Fall foliage. We were greeted by Stan and his friendly dog. What a beautiful inn!! We had a fabulous time. Everything exceeded our expectations. When I made my reservations, Stan e mailed me a complete list of information regarding the area, what to do, where to go, dinning and all. The inn feels very homey and I loved the music that was played in the living room by the fire. There is also a self service bar, refrigerator for the guests to use, internet access and a beautiful dinning room where breakfast is served. Our room was very comfortable with a jacuzzi tub and the towels were thick and cushy.......... The breakfasts were very fresh and home made. It was a comfort knowing Stan and his family live on the third floor in case of an emergency. The inn is walking distance to town. We dined at Nudel and Bistro Zinc and they were both phenomenal. We had a great stay and really enjoyed Hampton Terrace and Lenox. I would definitely go back and would highly recommend it to others. I thought the price was very reasonable for the great location, comfortable rooms and grounds, and very friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 October 2010

This was a wonderful stay with a large group of friends. The innkeepers let us have the run of the common rooms (entire main building was booked by our group) yet remained nearby and non-intrusive - they accomodated every request we had. They served wonderful breakfasts and and put on a fabulous fall weekend for us all!

Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
mass
Reviewed 5 October 2010

if you are looking for a bed and breakfast stay then this is the place. excellent food, view and surroundings, along with the utmost service and kindness . you will not find anything better!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Spent two nights at the Hampton Terrace in early October with a large group of girlfriends and we were incredibly well taken care of and pampered in this beautiful Inn. The common areas were perfect for hanging out and relaxing in front of the fire. The breakfast was delicious. The rooms were great and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Highly recommend this Inn for the solo traveler, couples, family groups, and friends.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Exceptionally well kept property. Warm and inviting staff. Amazing breakfast. I entertained a group of close friends and felt like I was at home. I could not have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
New Rochelle, New York, USA
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Great B&B with a very friendly staff. Great location inside the town, easy access to all of Lenox. The heated pool was amazing, and the breakfast was fantastic.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I just wanted to say that it was an extremely good stay at your place, and you had it appointed perfectly, and the food was great, you all went out of your way for me, and I had a good rest when i was there. I can't imagine all the work it takes to keep a place like that, but somehow you do it, and you do it well. i did not see a book that had comments from guests about their stay, but if you tell me you have one, i can write up something on letterhead and send it in. Not that you need it.

Again, i needed to rest, and i felt very safe, very comfy, and i got to use that tub, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i was in heaven. most of the rest of the time was just spent in the bed and eating. It was very important for me to rest with the travel (i use wheelchairs at the airport), because rest is what i need now. Again, thanks for your wonderful hospitality, I wish you prosperous blessings!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
#5 of 16 in Lenox
Yankee Inn
Yankee Inn
#6 of 16 in Lenox

Been to Hampton Terrace Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!