“Good Variety!”

The Scoop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lenox
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Scoop sweets cafe is in the heart of Lenox and has been in its location on Church Street since 2011. A specialty ice cream and candy shop, we make our own ice cream on the premises called Blondie's Homemade. We also offer coffee drinks made with No. 6 Depot coffee and daily fresh baked goodies. Flavors rotate seasonally, but there is always sweet creamy deliciousness to appeal for every customer's sweet urge. Closed for winter Nov-March.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Good place to sit & relax after walking all around town. Plenty of ice cream flavors & sodas, sundaes to choose from.!

1  Thank rueb

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Scoops has a wide variety of flavors and ice cream manufacturers, and on a hot day, the line goes out the door. As other reviewers have mentioned, definitely get two scoops since it's only $1 more than single scoop. My husband got the flavor he wanted, and I get the flavor I wanted. That being said, the quality of the ice cream does not compare to what Spoons used to offer. However, Scoops is basically the only game in town.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The scoop has great local ice cream with lots of different flavors. My favorite is the "Ande's mint" but the coconut is good also. The price is a bit steep at $4 for a single scoop, so get a double for a dollar more and it doesn't feel as bad.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I always make a point to stop in to Scoop when I am in Lenox ! Today was my birthday so it was a must. I got the Nutella Oreo and my mother got the fig it was delicious .I will definitely return in the future !

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Definitely try the key lime ice cream. Fantastic! Also, check out the door handle as you walk in. They have a nice porch to sit and enjoy the calories.