We had a nice weekend away from New York after a hard long winter. The Spa is really lovely with a big pool and nice steam room and sauna.
We had a really excellent meal at the bar and enjoyed the bartender and atmosphere.
Beware of the spa treatments. The massage was expensive to begin with and then they added an outrageous fee/tip on without permission! We were appalled.
Otherwise the place is a very nice getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high on a hilltop in Lenox, MA, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers spectacular views for every season. Enjoy one of the largest spas in the Northeast along with elegant accommodations, fine dining, outstanding amenities and exceptional service. Whether your visit is for a weekend getaway, business meeting or stylish wedding or event, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers the ultimate resort experience on 380-acres snuggled in the heart of the Berkshires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort, Spa And Golf Club
- Cranwell Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Anbd Spa Lenox