I had my wedding at the Cranwell on June 30th, 2007. The only way to describe the entire weekend was absolute perfection. From the moment we stepped on the property, everyone working at the Cranwell was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Every guest at our wedding commented on what a classy, lovely place we had chosen for our wedding and how wonderful everyone at the resort was.
Every detail surrounding the wedding day was masterfully organized by Samantha Talora, who is a true gem. Every detail of the day was carefully planned out, and I had no suprises at all on the day of the wedding.
The food at the cocktail hour and reception was phenomenal. The food was succulent and seemed to constantly appear. Our guests commented that they never had to ask for a particular appetizer because there was always a fresh tray nearby. The soup, salad, and entrees were delicious. I want to go back so that I can really enjoy the food, as I was only able to take a few bites at my wedding. After the whole reception was over, they boxed up the remainder of the dessert table and brought it to my bridal suite.
The rooms at the Cranwell, though pricey, were unbelievable. My family had some of the larger rooms in the mansion. To say they were large is an understatement - they were palatial! They were the nicest rooms I have ever seen in a hotel. All of the other guests commented that their rooms were wonderful, too.
I did not take advantage of the spa services, but those that did commented that it was great. My husband did play golf, and he and his friends had a wonderful time and loved the course.
If I had to do my wedding over again, there is not one change I would make when it comes to the Cranwell. I will go back in the future time and again to stay at this wonderful place, even though I only live 45 minutes away from the Berkshires. And I would unequivocally recommend the Cranwell to any couple trying to find a place for their wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high on a hilltop in Lenox, MA, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers spectacular views for every season. Enjoy one of the largest spas in the Northeast along with elegant accommodations, fine dining, outstanding amenities and exceptional service. Whether your visit is for a weekend getaway, business meeting or stylish wedding or event, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers the ultimate resort experience on 380-acres snuggled in the heart of the Berkshires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort, Spa And Golf Club
- Cranwell Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Anbd Spa Lenox