“Fresh food on buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tang Dynasty
Ranked #55 of 131 Restaurants in Leominster
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A great atmosphere for some chinese food and great drinks. Watch the games, hang with your friends and enjoy
Groton, Massachusetts
“Fresh food on buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I visit this place very often . On food bar is very little food but they fill it up immediately. Every time that I go is fresh food. The price is affordable. Place is nice and clean. Bathroom should be cleaner but is okay. Is my favorite place for Chinese.

• Visited September 2013

Shirley, Massachusetts
“two thumbs down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I used the online service offered to order my food. Upon my arrival I was scolded twice not to use that and call instead. I had to wait to get a house salad, which was just iceberg lettuce with carrot shavings, that was clearly written on my order and felt like it was my fault it wasn't ready.
The sushi roll was not that great either. I bit down on something hard while eating a roll. Needless to say it was my first and last time. Still looking for good sushi....

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Leominster's Best Kept Secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

The food is Terrific, Service is a step up from the usual restaurant's! Outside is deceiving, pleasant surprise! stop in and enjoy quality food, a hostess who is personable, again food terrific- portions for steak and chicken teriyaki are twice what you'd expect. Gourmet sushi bar! Since my first visit 8 months back -my friends and I enjoy the value and look forward to it at least 3 x a month. I rave about the mixed drinks ~ if you've been to the "Dragon 88" Boylston Ma this place is worth the drive.

The buffet is Ok too!

• Visited August 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Poor customer service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Check your order with take out! We ordered on-line so it was very clear, but they still gave me chicken instead of vegetarian eggplant in garlic sauce. We called to exchange the order, and the restaurant blamed me for ordering it that way, even tho the on-line order stated vegetarian eggplant. Drove all the way back to the restaurant where they assured me it was now the correct meal, so I didn't check. My bad! This time it was all chicken, no eggplant at all. When I called again to reqest they fix it, she offered no solution, and said they had run out of eggplant at this point. So I never got to eat because they messed up my food order twice and we just didn't want to drive back for a third time. They offered no apologies or home delivery to replace it. Consider this a review for very poor customer service and not taking responsibility for making the same mistake twice.

• Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Happy I went there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Visiting for the first time was kind of worried about the quality of food, But everything was terrific, And our service was so entertaining and wonderful she made sure we were satisfied and they are very flexible, she actually created something for us. I would go there on a date, with family or friends.

• Visited May 2013