“Stop here for a great meal”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is one of the best meals that I've had. The people there are so friendly. I was meeting a business acquaintance and she choose this restaurant. This was the first time being there and it won't be my last. The location was so convenient for both of us. The one important thing I have to comment about is to make sure you get there when they open because it packs in quick! Do yourself a favor and try it out. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Their steaks are always cooked to perfection. Pretty noisy place and tend to have a number of birthdays being celebrated during your visit. Their margaritas are great for a chain restaurant. We visit often!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

It's loud and boring. The staff is NEVER smiling. I only go because a friend of mine and I meet up and it's a convenient place. Food's really just okay as you can get exactly the same fare at Applebee's, Longhorn's or Outback. It's obvious it's not a good place to work or people would be happier.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Loved the atmosphere, the way the personnel wants to make you feel welcome and those warm buns.... mmmm!!!
Great place to go with the kids. We had a great time! We will go back next time we are in Leominster!

1  Thank AixM
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent place to have a great time !!! Especially if you like "embarrassing" the Birthday Person~ loved it !!

1  Thank Chrissya56