“Great seafood”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great seafood”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Love this place! The salmon was fantastic. My son got a combo plate of ribs and salmon. The macaroni and cheese was absolute to die for! We now go there regularly and have tried many different dishes. All were great.

Rindge, New Hampshire
“Delicious seafood”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This may be a restaurant you would drive by and say...hmmmm....and pass it by. You really need to stop in, meet the friendly staff, and eat a scrumptious meal. There are only good things that I can say about my meal. The salmon was cooked to perfection. The corn bread is light and yummy. The mashed potatoes were freshly made. I am a vegetarian and sometimes chicken stock is put into the mashed potatoes. The server verified that these potatoes were made fresh without any meat products. The servers were great and attentive, ESP when the music got really loud, they fixed that quickly. The decor of the restaurant could use a quick fix.. Like a New rug or flooring, an updated ceiling, a quick clean of the walls and that would make it perfect. Ou really should go to Sharkeys and enjoy a scrumptious meal.

• Visited April 2014
Athol, Massachusetts
“Thanks Trip Advisor”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I found this place on Trip Advisor and thought I'd give it a try. What a great find! The food is excellent, the service was very good and the prices were fair. Mom had baked scallops, mac and cheese and cornbread. I had the haddock and fries with double cole slaw and garlic bread. Everything was delicious and the top off was the filled cupcake that we shared. It was baked at the pastry shop down the street. To die for!!! I would highly recommend this place. One note-it isn't handicapped accessible. There is one step up into the dining room.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank apagnotto
Bolton, MA
“Keep coming back”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The restaurant is small and nothing fancy, but the food is fantastic and my husband and I keep coming back. The seafood is fresh and prepared well. Quantity is good and the prices are the best around. They also have barbecue and excellent mac and cheese for those who don't eat seafood. No bar, but the waitress told us that they are working on something.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LeonBolton
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“Excellent food - great prices!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had heard good things from co-workers about their experience here so I picked up a to-go order of Baked Haddock one weeknight. The woman taking my order over the phone recognized that one of the sides was wrong when bagged - so she added the correct side complimentary...For under $12 I got a large portion of delicious haddock and 3 sides plus coleslaw. The sides were all delicious and huge as well. My parents saw the amount of food I got for the price (my mother sampled all of the items as well) and said they wouldn't hesitate to get a meal there.

I will DEFINITELY be back!

• Visited February 2014